It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When are these useless plexiglass dividers going to go!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ZenTam

You may now be safe from the nasty customers, but who proteccts us from idiot cashiers who cough into a rolled fist and then proceed to touch all of our food, including the unsrapped vegetables?
Or from the ones that keep touching their nose and lips, or those who make dumb comments about stuff we buy, like asking me if the Brandy is for self medication.
What about the ones that yap with a colleague who has done their shopping, still in iniform and just stop working?

Yeah. It works both ways.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Another annoyance. When the cashier at a grocery store asks if you'd like to donate to some charity .
Then I say no, because I don't want to donate at that moment/to that charity , whatever, and inevitably I feel self-consious and inevitably the cashier acts annoyed as well on top of that

F***k everything right now

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

Yeah the plexie glass does nothing. but I feel the same way about people who are wearing mask outside still. its I just want to scream at them WHY ARE YOU WEARING MASK OUTSIDE!
The plandemic was a test to see how compliant/dumb humanity is, humanity failed big-time

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

I think the plexiglass dividers are here to stay.

With violence and crime on the rise.

With clerks put in harms way every day because police are so underfunded they won't respond.

With DA's that refuse to prosecute theft or minor assault.

Clerks are on the front line of crime and violence.

I think that they are shields from nasty customers who regularly scream at cashiers who control nothing at the store.

And shields them from thieves who openly have stuff stashed and take gum through the check out line.

Crime and violence are out of control in the US and clerks are easy targets.

I think the shields will stay to protect the store staff.

I was going to post this video of thugs trashing the plexiglass barrier as a joke, like nobody likes these things, but your comment is more relevant to how dangerous a public area can be these days.

www.bitchute.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join