It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDBCs Are Coming Very Soon, And So Is The End Of Freedom

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Everyone needs to understand creating a new form of currency also gives them the ability to "create" wealth in unlimited amounts. If we accept the illusion we accept a complete stripping on any real wealth we may own. A drunken bum standing on the street corner saying he's a billionaire has just as much standing.

It's going to create millions of new billionaires because the new billionaire will be a quadrillionaire.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
That's what we thought about mRNA "vaccines" as well, but here we are.

Maybe you did, but that's on you. I work with the Fed, this isn't even on the horizon.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I work with the Fed

Confidential informant?

I knew it was you, Fredo...You broke my heart.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Maybe you did, but that's on you. I work with the Fed, this isn't even on the horizon.

What's on me? And just because you work there doesn't mean you are privy to their most secret goals. Also, they don't have to create anything from thin air, the tech already exists. USDC already exists.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
I can see the world governments trying to do this. But come on, there has got to be a tipping point where the people say “enough” and start a revolution. Not a peaceful one, a real and violent revolution. I can see this happening as well. We are living in very precarious times. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

"They" will introduce such significant and sensitive changes in a way that the population will welcome it. First you will see the mainstream media massage the population with getting used to the idea..conditioning before the introduction.

But then again, the people forget that they have the power over government. We live in very strange and dangerous times indeed..

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

And just because you work there doesn't mean you are privy to their most secret goals.

I didn't say I work there, I said I work with them, pay attention. And, yes, I do know 'their most secret goals', that's my job, which was pretty evident by the posts and photos I put on this site regarding the FedNow platform.

Also, they don't have to create anything from thin air, the tech already exists. USDC already exists.

USDC isn't a Fed product, it's for potatoes who want to lose money in the crypto Ponzi schemes.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Confidential informant?

Fedo, get it right.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

And just because you work there doesn't mean you are privy to their most secret goals.

I didn't say I work there, I said I work with them, pay attention. And, yes, I do know 'their most secret goals', that's my job, which was pretty evident by the posts and photos I put on this site regarding the FedNow platform.

Also, they don't have to create anything from thin air, the tech already exists. USDC already exists.

USDC isn't a Fed product, it's for potatoes who want to lose money in the crypto Ponzi schemes.

Oh ok, right, so I'll take your word for it but don't take mine.

Anyway, you don't seem to understand the purpose of USDC so I'm afraid the knowledge gap is too much to continue here.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

It's been covered on here before but the new revelation is that they are now going to be released soon in the US.

No they aren't, a US version isn't even in development, forget about being close to launch.

As a small frail fat sad little man, this crap does scare me.

I can't go off the grid, I buy gold and silver, but I need like 47 meds just to blink correctly and so I don't shake like the hula dolls on dashboards.

I'm pretty much at the mercy of the evil empire.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

this from the Horse's Mouth.

first published i'm thinking January of last year because of the link at the bottom of the page for input from joe and suzy six pack that has expired now, it was updated On April 11 this year.

While the Federal Reserve has made no decisions on whether to pursue or implement a central bank digital currency, or CBDC, we have been exploring the potential benefits and risks of CBDCs from a variety of angles, including through technological research and experimentation. Our key focus is on whether and how a CBDC could improve on an already safe and efficient U.S. domestic payments system.
Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
I can see the world governments trying to do this. But come on, there has got to be a tipping point where the people say “enough” and start a revolution. Not a peaceful one, a real and violent revolution. I can see this happening as well. We are living in very precarious times. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It's obvious by now that that's exactly what they want.

Hence the French government pressuring their police force to be violent against protesters.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Confidential informant?

Fedo, get it right.

Where did you disappear to?

Enquiring minds (mine) would like to know.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 4/22/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Oh ok, right, so I'll take your word for it but don't take mine.

Yeah, because unlike you I understand the subject and I make major loot doing this. Thank you very much to all the future bug-eaters.

Anyway, you don't seem to understand the purpose of USDC so I'm afraid the knowledge gap is too much to continue here.

USDC is not a sovereign currency so I think you're the one who is suffering from the knowledge gap.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
As a small frail fat sad little man, this crap does scare me.

Since you're one of the people who knows who I really am I can say, sleep easy. I will tell you when it's actually inbound and to put on your size XXXXXXXL panic pants.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Where did you disappear to?

Enquiring minds (mine) would like to know.

London.

But I'm back after giving Chuckles his marching orders from the Puppet Masters.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
See the thread I made a year or so ago on ESG and fedcoin. And yes fedcoin is ready or very very soon will be...

It's all part of the plan....it's also why the dollar must fall and why all the other countries are also moving to push a programmable digital currency

People can flail all they like but it's true I've been ringing this bell for atleast 4 years
edit on 4/24/2023 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
And yes fedcoin is ready or very very soon will be...

It isn't even in development.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Fedcoin is set to launch in july......they've come out and said it.....anyone can Google it and get all the hot takes on it

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Fedcoin is set to launch in july.....

No it isn't, FedNow is launching in July.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join