It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fertillity issues showing up.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I came across this OBGYN Female Doc in Florida who states matter of factly the drop in fertility the rise in miscarriages, and the rise in gyno issues she is noticing in her practice. If these figures are worldwide then no doubt a slow cascading effect on the economy will soon become apparent. These are staggering figures, coupled with excess death and long-term injury. It appears that worldwide society is going to change at an ever faster pace as time goes by.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Are we surprised at this point?

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I came across this OBGYN Female Doc in Florida who states matter of factly the drop in fertility the rise in miscarriages, and the rise in gyno issues she is noticing in her practice. If these figures are worldwide then no doubt a slow cascading effect on the economy will soon become apparent. These are staggering figures, coupled with excess death and long-term injury. It appears that worldwide society is going to change at an ever faster pace as time goes by.www.bitchute.com...

Dr. Thorpe is also noticing this. A 38x increase in stillborns and miscarriages.

rumble.com...

He was interviewed by tucker carlson.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What about birth defects.

I just recently post about my cousin's son's wife delivered a child a baby and the baby well I I I'll just leave a blank here and I had to say oh my God.

I have no idea if this is just one out of who knows how many that are being born let's just say a little different.

I'd like to see someone on b**** shoot post something about defective children being born.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
What about birth defects.

I just recently post about my cousin's son's wife delivered a child a baby and the baby well I I I'll just leave a blank here and I had to say oh my God.

I have no idea if this is just one out of who knows how many that are being born let's just say a little different.

I'd like to see someone on b**** shoot post something about defective children being born.

Check my last post. Those are way up too, listed as fetal malformations. Dr. Thorpse discusses this on Tucker Carlson. Dr. Thorpe is old enough now that he doesn't have to worry about medical boards suspending his license. He doesn't need the money and thus isnt afraid to voice his opinion. Younger doctors, not so much...

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Since I've seen this in real life it's really a shocker I didn't know anything about b**** shoot at all other than what you post but I've never seen anybody complain or bring up the issue of deformed children but this is personal yeah I've seen it in real life and I have to say oh my God and I'll drop the subject.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Since I've seen this in real life it's really a shocker I didn't know anything about b**** shoot at all other than what you post but I've never seen anybody complain or bring up the issue of deformed children but this is personal yeah I've seen it in real life and I have to say oh my God and I'll drop the subject.

You shouldn't drop the subject, you should inform people of your experience and what you've learned about this experimental drug.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

There were a few vids mainly showing babies with huge black eyes, and literally looking around and taking it all in just after being born. This is in Spanish with subtitles. www.bitchute.com... and this one shows a kind of syndrome effect. www.bitchute.com...

edit on 17-4-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

There were a few vids mainly showing babies with huge black eyes, and literally looking around and taking it all in just after being born. This is in Spanish with subtitles. www.bitchute.com... and this one shows a kind of syndrome effect. www.bitchute.com...

Absolutely terrifying and yet they try to sweep it all under the rug.

Man made horrors beyond anyone's comprehensive.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I think I've mentioned before, I'm starting to find a 'rod' in the overies/testes foot reflexes of vaccinated clients.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   
um? 8 billion people and you want more?
the major countries are filling up fast.
and are toilets.

but later when all the 3rd world countries are full of US army bases.
the rich can all move in and have a Lot of lond.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Could you enlighten us on what is a "Rod"? I have heard that the feet can be used to diagnose conditions. But that's intriguing.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Strange seeing this as I saw the videos at the time but I'd kind of forgotten until now

I recently became an Auntie again, spent all the months of my sister-in-law's pregnancy praying that the baby would at least be born alive as both had been double jabbed, and despite a delay, he was

She came out of hospital the day after giving birth, I asked my mother how he was and the first thing she said was "He is so alert, I couldn't get over it! His eyes following everything around the room and even looking at the TV"
Now, this is NOT normal behaviour for a child less than 24h old, generally they sleep and feed but even when awake they aren't looking around at things because they haven't the muscular development or focus to do so

I've still not met him in person yet, but I've just checked FB and from the one photo where his eyes are open and visible, they are extremely dark - not what you'd expect when his mothers eyes are blue and fathers green

Just what is this junk doing to babies?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   
this has been a thing since the 1930s, the anglosphere in particular only pivoted from the obvious when the nazi approach they were following become obvious for what it was.. but it has surfaced again and again in the post war world, most notably in the 70s with the same types demanding a 50% population cull. this is the conservative founding of the green movement. which we see surface in the modern world as a thing supported by the establishment.

the uks welfare state was founded on delivering a policy of sterilising the poor to reduce their numbers, abortion and vasectomies where a prominent tool of the process as is keeping rent high and wages artificially low so the poor never quite have enough to thrive only ever enough to survive on diminishing numbers.

the uk has been working on driving down poor white births since the 1980s by ensuring high housing costs and low wages while maintaining the bar on poor white entering higher education.. its all still the eugenics of Galton.
edit on 18-4-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Uh, I would guess that the WEF puppets see this as a GOOD thing, perhaps an unintended consequence (?) of the vaccines?

Remember that reducing world population is one of their major, long term, goals.

It's working; it's happening.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
No problem. As a reflexologist you are looking for things like frozen peas, crunching and popping, soft spots, swollen spots and sleeping policemen or rods. So, they feel like the end (not pointed end) of a pencil, but not that bid obviously.
Interestingly, today, one of my clients has been vaxxed 2 plus booster. Anyhow, I couldn't find the rod on her. Without going round the fields and houses, I wouldn't have found one on her anyhow as she's had her ovaries removed years ago.
I have to admit, in my head I'm thinking, OK, she doesn't have ovaries, so I wonder if I'll find one somewhere else in her case.
Haven't so far, but I'm on alert now.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Thanks for the information. This gyno. seems to be saying that they are trying to hide these fertility issues, by closing down places of information. This means that people will think it is just them suffering the problems.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

flash thoughts:
less population = easier control
smaller living space/cities = prison lite environment
push towards digital life vs real life = more suicide and even less people

win win for the anti human crowd.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Thanks for the information. This gyno. seems to be saying that they are trying to hide these fertility issues, by closing down places of information. This means that people will think it is just them suffering the problems.www.bitchute.com...

I just can't imagine what complete idiot what get the covid quackzine when pregnant. I mean pregnant women avoids certain cheeses but this is ok? Wow.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

'Buddha' what the hell are you on about?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join