It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modernas Newest mRNA Set To Go Straight To The Heart

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Are you sure this is properly tested ? Safe ?
As in safe and effective
What about longer term side effects ??

Moderna Begins Administering New MRNA Shot That Is Injected Directly Into the Heart

Moderna is currently developing an mRNA shot that aims to help the body produce relaxin, a hormone that can increase blood flow and potentially reduce the risk of a heart attack. Using the same technology as the COVID-19 vaccine, the shot, known as mRNA-0184, would be injected directly into the heart, according to the U.K. Daily Mail. Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel revealed the program in October, describing it as “science fiction medicine.”

“We have now in the clinic a super exciting program where we inject mRNA into people’s hearts after a heart attack to grow back new blood vessels to help revascularize the heart,” Bancel told Sky News Australia at the time, the Daily Mail reported. He added, “It’s a bit like science fiction medicine, but that’s what is really exciting to me.”

Are people really willing to be guinea pig`s after what all has happened with Moderna mRNA covid injections ?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You'll be "Relaxin" alright. NFW bro, I'll take my chances with my immune system.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Are you sure this is properly tested ? Safe ?
As in safe and effective
What about longer term side effects ??

Moderna Begins Administering New MRNA Shot That Is Injected Directly Into the Heart

Moderna is currently developing an mRNA shot that aims to help the body produce relaxin, a hormone that can increase blood flow and potentially reduce the risk of a heart attack. Using the same technology as the COVID-19 vaccine, the shot, known as mRNA-0184, would be injected directly into the heart, according to the U.K. Daily Mail. Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel revealed the program in October, describing it as “science fiction medicine.”

“We have now in the clinic a super exciting program where we inject mRNA into people’s hearts after a heart attack to grow back new blood vessels to help revascularize the heart,” Bancel told Sky News Australia at the time, the Daily Mail reported. He added, “It’s a bit like science fiction medicine, but that’s what is really exciting to me.”

Are people really willing to be guinea pig`s after what all has happened with Moderna mRNA covid injections ?

No thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Moderna has so far only brought one nRNA "vaccine" to market, and we all saw how well that went.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

What did I say, is a new wave of treatments using mRna technology coming to us we wanted or not, that is why pharma has been hell bound on putting that crap as a testing first with covid jabs.

The covid jabs are killing people, they do not work, making the mRna unreliable.

But still they will push the darn crap regardless, shooting those nanoparticles in the heart? they can shot them first on their mothers for what I care, oh I forgot these for-profit monsters do not have mothers.

People needs to get up the lazy butts and do exercises and stay away from darn fast-food crap, that is the only way to stay healthy

By the way the new treatment for skin cancer is already in trial, using mRna.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

That sounds crazy.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BaconCrusader
You'll be "Relaxin" alright. NFW bro, I'll take my chances with my immune system.

This isn’t a vaccine. It’s for repairing heart muscle damage after a heart attack. Has nothing to do with your immune system.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
A vaxpatch
one of many.

# 1654

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

This isn’t a vaccine. It’s for repairing heart muscle damage after a heart attack. Has nothing to do with your immune system.

Does it have mRNA?
Sounds really cool… and safe.
You should try it out.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

You should get it then, bro. I'm sure it's super safe and effective.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

How peachy just to help the heart, using the same mRna technology in the covid jabs, yep is going to be great alright, after all we all know how well the covid jab has been and still under testing.

Really big pharma has gone crazy, and the safety of people is no longer a priority.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I can see someone who has serious heart disease with little chance of any quality to life taking a chance. What's the worst that could happen? An end to suffering?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The worst that can happen ? Like your body going completely insane ,creating all sort of new cells all over your body....No thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I can see someone who has serious heart disease with little chance of any quality to life taking a chance. What's the worst that could happen? An end to suffering?

Eerily reminiscent of the leaked Chinese conference call where the Chinese general was saying that the Covid vax would kill people, but that there would be an antidote, but also that it would pretty much just help people permanently end their suffering. I hope he's wrong.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BaconCrusader

Good thinking

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

That is how cancer tumors do, cells multiplying at will, I can see a new type of tumors that will grow over night, with all this nanocrap been injected into humans with all the treatments big pharma have planned for us using the mRna.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Clown World ™ 🤡

This all has gone way too far....

Oh and forget to mention in OP , Moderna is CIA linked company ™

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes, and allready people talk about turbo cancers...caused by mRNA covid injections

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
One big reason to avoid statins is that they boost the
vascular endothelial growth factor.

There are many reasons to not want angiogenesis
rapidly/randomly sprouting within the corp.
Indeed, many treatments
are designed specifically to curtail VEGF.
I'd rather a Mildronite Dildo than risk their new toy darts.
To the heart. Can't wait for Nuremberg 2.0.
Heil Heinz! As in Matthew.

Yeah, they're selling their dope, good for them.
Maybe they will drop the fascim they adopted, in order to make bank,
culture killing mfers.

Science.

They should be jailed for the havoc they've designed,
but they're too busy profiting from it while hiding their tracks
to be arraigned on charges.

# 1655

edit on 25-1-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: I had noticed her skin had turned orange. As I rode away, I was thinking we may not meet again. I didn't bring her any medicine, but I told her

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Yeeh, i have a bad feeling about this new shot .

They are playing with fire.
edit on 25-1-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join