It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should U.S. Government BAN TikTok? FCC Commissioner Thinks So

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Sometimes a conspiracy site can get too deep and sometimes can no longer see the forest from the trees. So lets examine the state of the USA media today. Most Americans don't trust them and it began decades ago. Many here blame the New World Order and the collective group of elites who rule the world.

Now that scenario works if you think the Elites trust the Peoples Republic of China. I don't know as I am not in that circle but lt's follow the money. George Soros a billionaire seems to fund radicalized groups whereas Elan Musk bought Twitter to bring back ethical behavior in Social Media and actually as a means to ward off all those jack booted "journalists" in USA MSM.

I also know that anyone can be bribed and China has the substance to do so. It also can control the narrative here in the USA along with sow discourse, confusion and rage. Doe's that sound like the USA today?

So here's one good story and we will have to see what Joe does about it down the road.

Should U.S. government ban TikTok? FCC commissioner thinks so

Parents frustrated over how much time their children spend watching videos on TikTok might be heartened to know that the Federal Communications Commission is urging the government to ban that particular social media platform. The issue, however, is serious: national security. And the proposal has given other company stock — think Meta and Snap — a big boost. Axios reported Tuesday that Brendan Carr, one of five FCC commissioners, told the media site in an interview that the Council on Foreign Investment in the U.S. (CFIUS) should ban TikTok.

Do you pray? You may want to consider it.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Any thing China does pollute. Just keep that in mind.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It’s cause TikTok is turning more conservative by the day. They can’t allow people to share ideas and come together.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I wonder if this will generate as big of a backlash and public outcry as when Trump wanted to ban TikTok.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

He was right...... AGAIN.

This reality is a timeline divergence, an abomination, a neverending sh!tshow that wasn't supposed to happen.

Imagine where we would be if Trump wasn't cheated....and just look at the state of everything now..

It's like the 'Biff Tannen' version of the future from "Back to the Future Part 2"! And in more ways than one including the whole premise of cheating to change the future...

edit on 11/24/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This is not new, the Tik Tok was in talks when Trump was president, but then Gates announced that he was going to buy it, it was all talks and nothing else to deflect from the fact that Tik Tok is a mind manipulated online service targeting children and teens.

I told everybody here back then to keep their children away from it, now I hope this social media is ban from the US.

And also, the darn police stations in liberal stupid cities, that is treason as this soo call police stations has been found spying on Chinese dissidents in the US and Americas has become vulnerable against the spying also in our own soil.

Darn only a stupid invited the enemy into our back yards, just give them the Pentagon key as well.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

That day will be known to all entitled snowflakes as "The day the world ended." Until the next pointless narcissist platform rolls around.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Here’s an interesting take on the difference between the Tic Toc in China and what they present to the rest of the world.

The gist is that they use different logarithms.

One to dumb down our youth and another to uplift their own.

t.me...

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yuk I can't stand Tik Tok or Twitter or Facebook! What is wrong with kids these days? It's all they do!

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

if they would have left trump alone we wouldn't be talking about banning tik tok now

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

You are correct. They are also harvesting personal information of people throughout Europe.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Agree, just watch what they will try to do to Musk and Bezos. The "good" Billionaires will have to step it up and push back on Gates, Soros and the others.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Darn only a stupid invited the enemy into our back yards, just give them the Pentagon key as well.

So whatever happened to the CIA.......................... or does China already own them too.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I do have tiktok and so does my wife. We have used it for a lot of knowledge. Welding, butchering, blacksmiths, wood and steel work, electrical and solar. My wife has found a lot of homestead channels and canning channels same with holistic medicines and proper gardening techniques.

I do see a ton of junk and it seems the more i block the more i see. The wife noticed this as well. It is very hard now to find anything good. It is all "thot" or "influencers". Really? Who are these people influencing? like stated above children and the false left wing "woke" groups. They hijacked the word and meaning and are not using it correctly

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
March 16, 2023

Biden tells China Owners of Tik-Tock to get rid their shares of the company, or else.

Within 5 hours, the Tick-Tock owners tell Joe to go suck an egg.

Source: www.whec.com...

Now comes the "or else".

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I have tiktok, and some stuff is questionable, but I mainly use it to view crystal live streams, watching people make stuff, and animals. Also, I've learned stuff and ya know, FB and Twitter, etc are probably doing the shame stuff TikTok is being accused of as well.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join