It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Abduction caught on security footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It starts at 3:30 on the below youtube video. Well 3:50...

There is a light, then all 4 of the security films go wonky, and come back online, then 2 hours later the person reappears on his hand and knees.

edit on 26-8-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Looks like he puked upon being returned on his hands and knees. What did this abductee say when was interviewed?

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

There is a light, then all 4 of the security films go wonky, and come back online, then 2 hours later the person reappears on his hand and knees.

Yes, I will not subscribe to this channel.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: VeeSter

Noone asked you to.

Not my channel.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well don;t know. All I have was what was said in that video. He left his job and left town.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Strange the dog didn't react to the gate closing around the 8;30 mark. the dog in the cage that is

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Looks like he puked upon being returned on his hands and knees. What did this abductee say when was interviewed?

Looks like he got struck by lightning.

Probably left town cause he was sick of talking to all the ufo nutters trying to ruin his life. He probably had crazy hair Georgio from ancient aliens show up at his door all greased up wearing a speedo carrying a bottle of wine asking the dude to sit down and talk to the tv for him... please.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Probably left town cause he was sick of talking to all the ufo nutters trying to ruin his life. He probably had crazy hair Georgio from ancient aliens show up at his door all greased up wearing a speedo carrying a bottle of wine asking the dude to sit down and talk to the tv for him... please.

Greased up deaf guy!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Greased up deaf guy!!!

I see you got rid of your avatar. Suspicious, I thought of you the moment I seen the baby monitor portion! I'm calling the cops! JK bro joke of opportunity and all that #

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Greased up deaf guy!!!

I see you got rid of your avatar. Suspicious, I thought of you the moment I seen the baby monitor portion! I'm calling the cops! JK bro joke of opportunity and all that #

Dude I don't even know what my avatar was man!
It seems that maybe some old photo of me from early 2000's.
The way before times I guess. I was probably on a few Jackson drinks when that avatar was posted but IDK.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Like i said man nothing personal i know we dont see eye to eye on a lot politically but ceste le vie and all that just saw you post saw your avatar missing saw the baby monitor video and made a joke homie.

But yeah the pukey guy def looks like lightning strike and lol yeah the greasy guy

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Part of me wants to lean towards a lightning strike in the vicinty of old mate. Could explain him being on hands and knees after the strike, that amount of juice going through the body can't be fun.

Plus how smooth the camera time stamp goes from 11:16 to 1:06. Admittedly I have 0 idea how the time keeping system works, but to me it goes from 11 to 1 as if nothing happened, surely there would be some lost time, glitching evident on time, unless its just how the video has been edited together.

On the fence, but my gut feeling is lightning.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BalderAsir

He appears 2 hrs later. Thats why the camera time changes.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

He appears 2 hrs later. Thats why the camera time changes.

he doesn't appear, he comes into camera focus crawling and puking 2 hours later. Both time stamps show that that particular camera sees nothing in that sector, he was probably out of the range of view as he was unconscious

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I knew it would be this. Seen it a dozen times. Who knows, but nothing about this content strikes me as genuine.

I could, and may be, wrong. But till it happens to me, I'll refrain from any speculation.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I'd disappear from work for over 2 hours when I drank at work. No one ever called MUFON
Just the manager.

Never puked though, I can hold a shtton of it, and friendly staff would offer me mints to help.

Probs why I am standing at deaths door looking back, if I can I'll let y'all know about it when I cross. If I don't then know, either the devil has me, I've been abducted or god won't let me... Or the worms ate my brainnnsss...

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have seen the "abduction footage" many times, and I am keen to believe it was lightning strike.

Loss of consciousness
Paralysis
Memory loss
Muscle, tendon, involuntary contractions

Is the symptoms of electrical injurers.
edit on 26-8-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I got the idea that they cut out the missing 2 hours from the video because a 2+ hour clip of nothing would be rather boring.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

I got the idea that they cut out the missing 2 hours from the video because a 2+ hour clip of nothing would be rather boring.

You don't have netflix, do you!! haha

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeSter

Yes, I will not subscribe to this channel.

Slapped Ham is a very famous YouTube channel they got almost 3 million subscribers I dont think they are looking for 15 more subscribers from here lol
edit on 29-8-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join