It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaya Bronnaya Street - Moscow - photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
In this topic, I offer you some of my photographs of Malaya Bronnaya Street (улица Малая Бронная).

"Малая" means "small."

October 16, 2011 - 13:43

View from Bolshaya Sadovaya Street (Большая Садовая - "big" and "garden").
This is a house #2 on Bolshaya Sadovaya Street. At the same time, it is a house #46 on Malaya Bronnaya Street. It was built in 1917.
This is a bakery Volkonskiy - wolkonsky.com...
"Grocery, tea, coffee, cocoa, jam, delicacies, spices, sweets, bread, pastries, buns, cakes"

This is a house #32-1 (house #32 building #1) on Sadovaya-Kudrinskaya (Садовая-Кудринская) Street. It was built in 2004.
This is the French bank Société Générale Vostok. This bank no longer exists.
"Take your coffee with you. Stop by for coffee without a preliminary call. Price starts from 99 rubles"

This is Malaya Bronnaya Street.

"The Bronnaya Plaza business center" - bronnaya-plaza.com...

This is a house #31 on Malaya Bronnaya Street. At the same time, it is a house #13 on Ermolaevsky Lane (Ермолаевский переулок). It was built in 1911.
"For sale - [phone number]"

The house #46 on Malaya Bronnaya Street.

"Publishing house Music - textbooks, sheet music, books, CDs"

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

What's up with all the black cars?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nothing happened to them, they are standing on the street.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Literal Mass Conformity 🦉

Henry Ford's famous quote about the Model T was, "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants, so long as it is black."

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Malaya Bronnaya Street (II)

This is a house #44 on Malaya Bronnaya Street on the right. It's called Patriarch - patriarch-dom.ru...
It was built in 2002.

This is a house #42 on Malaya Bronnaya Street. At the same time, it is a house #14 on Ermolaevsky Lane. It was built in 1914.

This is a house #38 on Malaya Bronnaya Street. It was built in 1965.

"Carpets"

This is a square on the right side of Malaya Bronnaya Street.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Ummm...you mean amongst the two blue and two gray and one red and one white..?

Those black cars...?

YouSir

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Those black cars...?

YouSir

Looking at the OP's posted images...not seeing a red or white car.

Are you a bot?
Select all images with red or white cars.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Malaya Bronnaya Street (III)

Malaya Bronnaya Street is on the left.

This is a monument to the most famous Russian fabulist Ivan Krylov (Иван Крылов) - (1769-1844). It was unveiled in 1976.

This design is reminiscent of the plot of Krylov's fable The Monkey and the Mirror - ruverses.com...

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Those black cars...?

YouSir

Looking at the OP's posted images...not seeing a red or white car.

Are you a bot?
Select all images with red or white cars.

Ummm…eighth image from top…lower left…red car…

Third image from top…white car parked on right…facing forward…with light gray car parked behind and closer to camera position…further down street in left lane…red car approaching camera position…

“ those that have eyes…shall see”…

Are you a bot…?

Cause a bot wouldn’t distinguish color either…

Third set of images…second image from top…left side of frame…red car parked on right…facing camera position…

Fifth image of same set…left side of frame…red car in right lane driving away from camera…with white car parked on left side of street…facing camera…

This is too easy…

YouSir
edit on 21-5-2022 by YouSir because: Bots can’t distinguish color…

edit on 21-5-2022 by YouSir because: Fro…From

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Malaya Bronnaya Street (IV)

The Monkey and the Mirror.

The wolf and the crane.
I cannot find an English translation of this fable. Its plot is that the wolf, choking on a bone, began to suffocate. The crane put its head down the throat of the wolf, took out this bone and began to ask for a reward. But the ungrateful wolf said that let him be glad that he was able to pull his head out of the wolf's throat alive.

The crow and the fox - ruverses.com...

The monkey and the glasses - ruverses.com...

The donkey and the nightingale - ruverses.com...

The wolf and the lamb - ruverses.com...

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Malaya Bronnaya Street (V)

The wolf and the lamb.

The two dogs - archive.org...

The crow.
The plot of this fable is that a crow inserted peacock feathers into its tail, hoping to be accepted into the society of peacocks, but was expelled from both the society of peacocks and the society of crows.

The elephant and the pug - ruverses.com...

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Malaya Bronnaya Street (VI)

The elephant and the pug.

The pig near the oak - ruverses.com...

The cuckoo and the cock - archive.org...

The quartet - ruverses.com...

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Malaya Bronnaya Street (VII)

The quartet.

Out of habit, this place is called the Patriarch's Ponds, although there has long been only one of these ponds.

These are waterfowl houses.

These are swans on the Patriash's Ponds.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Ummm…I wanted to thank you for these snapshots into your life and where you live…

It’s shameful that my thoughts attempt to reason that you share them so that others might realize that Russians…are human as well…

Hopefully that’s not the reason…however…it does humanize and engender an empathetic personification of shared humanity…of…”there but for the capricious nature of birth…goeth I”…

The most shameful aspect of this ongoing socio/political climate that’s laid waste to logic and conscience…is that none of this had to become reality…the west should have opened their arms and accepted Russians like brothers and sisters…should have seriously worked through differences and become friend…and neighbor…

Instead…those that covet power…thrive instead on the exercising of that power…prefer conflict and the trillions to be made from standing up enemies…and attempting to knock them down…

It’s too bad that leaderships are not peopled by those who least want to lead…who do not fall prey to lure of all that glitters…who do not toast as victory…long rows of fresh dug earth seeded only by those who fell…

I wish to state that I am not your enemy…I wish no Ill will upon you or yours…I only desire that you prosper…and that prosperity enrich your spirit…your soul…and your life…as too I wish also for every man…woman…and child…

But I am not the arbiter…only witness…I do not sit in judgement…I only observe…and one small voice has no strength to call back the brink…to roll back times inexorable cadence…

Be well…in all you do…for even the apex predator…who sits high atop the food chain…has occasion to ponder the significance of his place amongst the compass of the all…

YouSir

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Thank you very much for your kind words!

The West had a chance to accept Russia after perestroika, but it decided that it was better to continue to break Russia. Russians who lived in the 1990s will no longer believe in any good intentions of the West.

All this is sad, but this does not mean that you and I (members of the forum) should consider each other as enemies.

As a token of my gratitude, let me offer you this short video with swans on the Patriarch's Ponds (I did not expect that I would post it here).

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Malaya Bronnaya Street (VIII)

The swans on the Patriarch's Ponds.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Malaya Bronnaya Street (IX)

The swans on the Patriarch's Ponds.

The Patriarch's Ponds.

The house #38 on Malaya Bronnaya Street on the left.

This is a house #36 on Malaya Bronnaya Street. It was built in 1926.

This is a house #34 on Malaya Bronnaya Street in the center. It was built in 1964.

This is a house #32 on Malaya Bronnaya Street. It was built in 1912.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Malaya Bronnaya Street (X)

The house #32 on Malaya Bronnaya Street.

This is a house #30 on Malaya Bronnaya Street. At the same time, it is a house #1 on Maly Kozikhinsky (Малый Козихинский) Lane. It was built in 1927.

This is a house #28 on Malaya Bronnaya Street. At the same time, it is a house #2 on Maly Kozikhinsky Lane. It was built in 1882.

"Paradox - perfumes, shoes, household chemicals, bags and umbrellas", "Gifts, decor"

This is a house #27 on Malaya Bronnaya Street. At the same time, it is a house #14 on Bolshoy Patriarshy (Большой Патриарший) Lane. It was built in 1900.

"MB studio - fashionable clothes"

This is a house #26-1 on Malaya Bronnaya Street on the left. It was built in 1870.
"Flowers, gifts"
Judging by the information on the Internet, it has now been reconstructed and is an elite housing - www.cian.ru...

This is a house #24-1 on Malaya Bronnaya Street. It was built in 1905.
"For rent - [phone number]"

The inscription above the arch: "Post Office."

This is a house #22-2 on Malaya Bronnaya Street. It was built in 1913.
"Camille Albane - beauty saloon"

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Malaya Bronnaya Street (XI)

The house #24-1 on Malaya Bronnaya Street.

The house #22-2 on Malaya Bronnaya Street on the left.
"Vinoteka - wine bar"

This is a house #22 on Malaya Bronnaya Street. At the same time, it is a house #15 on Spiridonievsky (Спиридоньевский) Lane. It was built in 1913.

This is a plaque on a house that we will see later.
"The Soviet state and party leader Nikolai Pavlovich Bryukhanov [1878-1938] lived in this house. He was a member of the CPSU since 1902."
In some years he served as People's Commissar of Food of the USSR and People's Commissar of Finance of the USSR.

"This house is an architectural monument. It was a residential building for employees of the state insurance. It was built in 1926-1927. The architect was Moses Ginzburg. This object is protected by the state."

"Moscow City Executive Committee. This house is an architectural monument. This object is protected by the state."

"pharmacy"

The house #27 on Malaya Bronnaya Street.

"food products"

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless
a reply to: YouSir

Thank you very much for your kind words!

The West had a chance to accept Russia after perestroika, but it decided that it was better to continue to break Russia. Russians who lived in the 1990s will no longer believe in any good intentions of the West.

All this is sad, but this does not mean that you and I (members of the forum) should consider each other as enemies.

As a token of my gratitude, let me offer you this short video with swans on the Patriarch's Ponds (I did not expect that I would post it here).

Ummm...thank you for that video...it actually brought some tears...

It reminded me of when my daughter was also a child...and we would feed the swans...geese...and ducks on a pond much like the one pictured there...

I remember showing her also to feed them from an open palm and not with her fingers...
That was many years ago...and you have given me the gift of recalling those memories...and living them again for a brief time...

Even though I live half the world away...the same scenes play out...the same stories shared between a father and his daughter...

YouSir

top topics

<<   2 >>

join