It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Time You Ever Got 'Beat Up'.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I've had convicts break into my home in the wee hours, been threatened and chest bumped by drunks countless times, shot at a few times, knifed and threatened with torture and murder by a Mexican mafia soldier while two minions held my arms as an adult ...

as a school kid I have been hit with a rock into unconsciousness by accident, attacked by a frenzied Chinese spy with a wooden sword, pinned to a wall in front of a new school by a mass of meat who was held back two grades, pinioned by a bully who tried to throw me into a pool to impress some girls, chased by a knife wielding psychopath ... and swarmed by a dozen crazed third grade girls trying to tear some tag off my pants for some contest in the 70's -which was by far the most terrifying of all and left scars...

but never successfully "beat up." I'm not dead yet, though, and one can hope.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So, Im 5 years old. Just got my first dirt bike. Im on my bike not peddling, but just practicing staying in one spot by moving the handlebars to and fro a bit..well didn't really account for the slight puddle that was on the asphalt in front of me..wheelflop city..after I face planted the pavement with full force because my body thought it was moving up so my mind did an opposite thing and I went down full force..So I crawl inside and lay on the living room floor, pretty weak and my head throbbing..I know now I was experiencing a concussion..

Then the beating happened..because I had to have been doing wheelies..not only did I go to school the next day with a concussion, but I couldn't sit in the chairs or swing sets..Dads theory..You get hurt, Ill hurt You worse and You won't make that mistake again.

He was strategic with his application, ie, no bruises visible…

Ive never hit mine..I don't think it was necessary..and it was a vow I made.

Made this thread because I have had the displeasure of having to deal with violent victimizing types and came out on the bad end, and Im just hoping that I didn't impede my sons survivability in this shi$hole by sparing the rod…no regrets..simply contemplation

edit on 9-12-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: .

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I was four when a sociopathic kid on base punched my front tooth out because I wouldn't let him in the bathroom while I was trying to use it.

He had a history of being violent to his older sisters and eventually ended up in Military School.

My Father told me he was so proud that I took it like a champ and didn't cry.

I abhor violence, but I've taken my share of punches and never retaliated.

Yay.

<< 1   >>

join