It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Asian Lady Dr examined my Derriere

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Oh man, that reminds me. I'm a German female in the UK since my early 20s.
In Germany, we have Lady Doctors separatey from your normal GP.
So when I had to go for a Ladie's appointment at the GP's I felt kind of weird from the start.
As I walked into the surgery, there was a female Indian GP but there was also an old woman, with her chin on a walking stick, looking like someone expecting something good to watch.

When the Doctor told me to take my bottoms of and sit on the bench, I waited for the older woman to leave, but she didn't.

So I asked "who is this?" The GP said that she was her mother and the old woman said: "Don't worry, I used to be a doctor" and looked as if all she needed to make it perfect was some popcorn.

Needless to say I refused to take anything off with her sitting there and was tutted and looked at like I was out of order.
The mother left eventually, as I wasn't budging, and the whole thing seemed so surreal to me. That was 30 years ago and I haven't experienced anything like it since.

Different folks, different strokes I guess. 😅

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Double crap, butter brain.
edit on 10-11-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My husband was examined twice for skin cancer and never he got his butt crack checked, I think this lady just like your butt.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

My husband was examined twice for skin cancer and never he got his butt crack checked, I think this lady just like your butt.

I was really concerned, You know, Did I just get butt crack violated?

I actually looked it and and yes it is a part of skin cancer screening but usually you have to ask for it!! I guess some even check all the ummm… bits…
edit on 10-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Double crap, butter brain.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I read the title and immediately made the mental bet that this was a DB thread and as such the clicky was a given.

Since it was Jag, I wasn't disappointed all the same.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I read the title and immediately made the mental bet that this was a DB thread and as such the clicky was a given.

Since it was Jag, I wasn't disappointed all the same.

Hey!

I butted out of this thread!

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
We need the sun to make vitamin D and it also in moderation helps to detox the skin. Notice there is a lot more skin cancer these days?

Why would that be? The skin is sensitized by consumption of furocoumarins which causes it to be more susceptable to sun damage and then skin cancer. It takes our metabolism about two or three hours to metabolize this chemical properly so we can go out into the sun with less risk.

People should make sure not to eat a lot of furocoumarins if they are going out into the sun within a few hours or they can have problems. Eat those fruits and veggies at supper time when the sun is low or freeze those blueberries for winter when the sun is not so high in the sky. Orange juice in the morning is not a problem unless you are going to go out into the sun in the morning.

The health agencies are telling people to eat plenty of berries and fruits rich in these compounds then they had to start telling everyone to start wearing sunscreen.....they should have forseen this before they told everyone to start eating these things for breakfast and lunch. That is an example of how they cover up their mistakes without letting us know they messed up. I was told when I was young never to eat many berries in the field, it makes you sunburn and overheat. We were allowed to eat blueberries and strawberries when we got done picking and cleaning them, all was done outdoors. That UV light coming through the clouds may not be quite as bad, but it still exists.

If your skin burns it releases chemicals that can cause harm to other skin cells which can increase the risk of cancer forming. No celery for breakfast if you are going berry picking, and no veggi sticks for your lunch you pack when you are out there, grab a sandwich and something that does not contain juice to drink. Water or coffee is fine. Sugar makes you all sticky when you sweat it out which makes dust and pollen stick to you worse.

If those professionals would have went talk to real generational farmers, the farmers could have told them about this, I would bet that the hispanic migrant workers know this too, but what person with a diploma in healthcare would listen to a migrant farm worker in this society....they would be trying to tell the migrant worker that they need to eat more fruits and veggies in the fields. We have a bunch of overeducated idiots running things in this country, no common sense and focused only on what they are looking at in the moment most times.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
From what I remember from the past is that most sunscreen
has cancer causing ingredients in it. I have always the sun was great
for you but don't allow yourself to burn. Better to wear light colored
light wt, long sleeve & pants for clothing if working outside.
I could be wrong...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I went to physical therapy due to some weird nerve pain in my toes. My PT was a somewhat attractive Asian lady. She thought the pain might be originating from some nerve bundle at end of my tailbone. Long story short, she massaged the end of my tailbone....

It was totally professional but boy... I don't think I've ever been that focused in my life.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I'm a German female in the UK in my early 20s.
That was 30 years ago and I haven't experienced anything like it since.

20-30 = -10 years lol I think you got a typo there.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Did she examine you lonnnng tiiiime?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Poor JAG, she's becoming the, eh, butt of jokes in this thread now

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I had the same problem with a doc once also.

I should have known better than visit a doctor named Fanny McCheeks in a van.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Army doctors were the best.

"Hey Doc. Is that your finger or a 50-cal projectile?"

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

For people in the UK that conjures up an even more disturbing mental image.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: IAMTAT

Poor JAG, she's becoming the, eh, butt of jokes in this thread now

Cheers

I wouldn't laugh at her.

The rest of you are cracking me up, though. I'm going to split my sides laughing so much my cheeks hurt!

Seriously, though, this thread does seem to have gone down a bit of a rabbit hole.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did you ever visit a happy proctologist name Dr. Richard Long?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think I've heard of him.

Just for info.... I'd avoid a guy called Dr Armstrong - Burrows and his partner Dr Longmarsh.

Nasty pair they are.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
One time when I had to go for a camera up the butt. Me lying on my side open to the world and 8 women looking on. So I said "where's the doctor" expecting a man? But one of the women said "I'm the doctor and these others are students", major embarrassment. Then she hit me with the whammy, she said "do you mind if I put it up and one of the students pulls it out".
Well what can you say to that?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join