It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CE5 - people on UFO Twitter scared?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm not really clear on what this is all about. I do know CE5 stands for direct communication between humans an aliens. But I've been seeing cryptic tweets today saying stuff like "Do not try this it is dangerous!" in all caps, and other vague warnings about how you shouldn't do this.

Did something happen to bring this all up recently? Are they saying there is a way this kind of contact can be initiated?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Fungis is among us.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

How bout a link or a screenshot or something?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Dont try the APP?

link   
If you want less extra-dimensional contact stop smoking weed

link   
If its all in caps its probably very seriously serious,

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

How bout a link or a screenshot or something?

The only thing I found on Twitter with a direct CE5 connection is this page: Twitter
I don't have time to listen to any podcasts right now.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Seems like an attempt to go viral and get people to DL the APP

play.google.com...
edit on 12-10-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have been saying this for YEARS.

These people who are into this stuff have no idea, ZERO, of what they're contacting.

As one of the only members on this forum to have had a close, personal interaction with one of their craft, I can tell you 100% that they're NOT to be trifled with!

I can't stress this enough, these things are pure, unadulterated EVIL! I can't put it into adequate words for you, it's something you just know when you encounter them, they exert a force that feels like it's pushing your soul into the ground, it's absolutely awful....

But, silly people do silly things. I still, to this day, think they're demonic. We should steer clear.

It's all absolute nonesense by the way, that heart chakra lunacy. It does nothing. You can't outsource your fear when the thing you're seeing literally oozes pure evil. Fear is a protective response! Ingnoring it might just get you killed. Rebuke these things and renounce them. They fear Christ.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Lol Amazon seem to be on it already, first result in search

Edit: link lol
www.amazon.com...
edit on 12-10-2021 by Penhulahoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This was from yesterday

#ufotwitter
We moved up the timetable for one reason.
CE5 has been fully compromised by NHI/EBE.
They are embedding suicide commands into peoples subconscious minds during their sessions.
We have proof of this and will be releasing it soon.
Please check on our CE5 Family!
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Dr Steven Greer contact with Extraterrestrials

Go out between 9pm and midnight in your time zone
with a group of friends or an existing CE-5 group
to form a continuous light around the world
reaching out in Universal Peace.

Join with groups around the globe in making contact!

Thousands around the globe have already formed contact groups. Now is the time to magnify global coherence by all of us coming together in higher consciousness in a way that can move the world and humanity onto the path of Universal Peace.

Ideas for participation in Global CE-5:

Get together with your existing group or form a group.
Plan to go out anytime between 9 pm and midnight on your time zone this Saturday. We are not picking a specific time as folks may need flexibility to get to a field work site or schedule when to meet.
Use the CE-5 protocols to call on the ETs in Universal Peace.

Imagine each individual or group as a light shining from Earth into the Cosmos – all on the same day around the globe. The earth will be glowing!

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE CE-5 CONTACT GROUPS AROUND THE WORLD FOR CONTINUING THE WORK OF PEACEFUL CONTACT BETWEEN EARTH AND OTHER INTERSTELLAR CIVILIZATIONS!

Learn how to make ET contact -- Download the CE5 App on the App Store https://(link tracking not allowed)/CE5App and Google Play https://(link tracking not allowed)/CE5GoogleApp 📲

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I’ve had contact, and I didn’t like it! Sheer terror! I’m with Jones on this, and sticking with Jesus!

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Here ya go….. siriusdisclosure.com... pages 69 through 84 The how to protocols

What could possibly go Wrong?

Perhaps terrestrial spirit world demons are being summoned instead. Of course they are benevolent EBE’s…..hmmmmmm

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR (There, it’s in caps….I’m serious)

👽😱

edit on 12-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Yeah spot on. The few experiences I had were very intense, you can feel them in your heart and in your head. Just by asking or even thinking the question "do you know Jesus Christ?" weakens their power.
edit on 12-10-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There's an app for this?!? And if Greer is involved, this is a scam, based in part on the quote below from UnRepentantHarlequin, that's some serious kumbaya $h17. Honestly this is the first I've heard about this. I did more searching, and some are saying these are demonic or entities pretending to be friendly, etc etc. I suppose anything is possible, but it reminds me how some say some in the government don't want UFO disclosure because it's demonic and goes against their conservative Christian beliefs.

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin
Dr Steven Greer contact with Extraterrestrials

Go out between 9pm and midnight in your time zone
with a group of friends or an existing CE-5 group
to form a continuous light around the world
reaching out in Universal Peace.

Join with groups around the globe in making contact!

Thousands around the globe have already formed contact groups. Now is the time to magnify global coherence by all of us coming together in higher consciousness in a way that can move the world and humanity onto the path of Universal Peace.

Ideas for participation in Global CE-5:

Get together with your existing group or form a group.
Plan to go out anytime between 9 pm and midnight on your time zone this Saturday. We are not picking a specific time as folks may need flexibility to get to a field work site or schedule when to meet.
Use the CE-5 protocols to call on the ETs in Universal Peace.

Imagine each individual or group as a light shining from Earth into the Cosmos – all on the same day around the globe. The earth will be glowing!

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE CE-5 CONTACT GROUPS AROUND THE WORLD FOR CONTINUING THE WORK OF PEACEFUL CONTACT BETWEEN EARTH AND OTHER INTERSTELLAR CIVILIZATIONS!

Learn how to make ET contact -- Download the CE5 App on the App Store https://(link tracking not allowed)/CE5App and Google Play https://(link tracking not allowed)/CE5GoogleApp 📲

edit on 10/12/2021 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Three Greer extraterrestrials manifestations out of thin air, from CE5 outings……

Do these look friendly to you? Lookin a bit demonic…Aye? (As demon of a look that a human would perceive to be according to what ever has been written about demons)

Are these what you want to be friends with, perhaps have some ale with, and shoot the breeze with?

Count me out!

👽🙏

edit on 12-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

FungalLeafBread? really?………

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
If you want less extra-dimensional contact stop smoking weed

Do the magic mushrooms keep it in this dimension? Asking for a friend...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jwal5150

Do the magic mushrooms keep it in this dimension? Asking for a friend...

I've found mushrooms bring more benevolent sentient beings than weed... but yeah depending on the dosage mushrooms will also open you to these things. If you get into a precarious situation, ask them if they know Jesus, He is the apex Spirit. Mindful breathing helps too.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join