It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Evidence of M.I.B. To Date?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn
Yeah I suppose if you're using Liberal/Democratic logic.

Aw, shucks. I was going to continue to follow this thread and now you ruined it. So long.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
a reply to: EndofSaturn

here is the live link
ktva.web.franklyinc.com...

It's not her.

Here is another one Taylor Davis missing July 7th 2018 downtownAnchorage here is Another site for Taylor

The one you post is Tatyana Ionashku, 23 also missing in 2018 June 30th and turned up fine... and Another for Tatyana

Both in disappear near end of June early July both similar age and appearance.

This one was in 2019 and says she turned up but no current photo?

This is more recent and just as odd! Jamie L. Nicholas 20 missing Anchorage left home without shoes or coat turned up fine

If it is a fake it is being based on some very real, creepy and odd occurrences! Maybe to bring some awareness to this?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Instead of reporting my reply to the entire thread I am just going to ask anyone interested to look at my response in the above post.

This is a real rabbit hole. I am finding more that turn up after being gone for several days...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn

What say you ATS? Can anyone find any more info on this?

There IS No Such Agency-

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

You are right, there really is a rabbit hole when it comes to missing and found people. Here is another one.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: abeverage

You are right, there really is a rabbit hole when it comes to missing and found people. Here is another one.

Been there and done that. I am more interested in the ones that reappear after a few days...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Why was she using the mouse with the right hand but picked the gun with the left?

And, although I'm not used to guns, it looks to me like she isn't used to handle a pistol, by the way she handles it.

Another thing, why did he not play the whole video, with stop some seconds before the end when we watched so much time of nothing happening (besides the idiot whispering to us what we could see in the video).

To me it looks fake, as it doesn't look like people in a real life situation, they look like (bad) actors.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yeah, by that point I was done trying edit and make a legible post on my device.

I guess I was trying to say videos of high strangeness are relatively rare. Maybe the observer effect has something to do with it.

Cool post, though, and maybe it's absolutely legit and the MIB was either an MJ fan or aspiring magician who was half in his stage costume?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The 4th Kind Official Trailer #1 - Will Patton Movie (2009) HD

The 4th Kind Trailer - Directed by Olatunde Osunsanmi and starring Milla Jovovich, Milla Jovovich, Charlotte Milchard, Will Patton, Hakeem Kae-Kazim. Fact-based thriller involving an ongoing unsolved mystery in Alaska, where one town has seen an extraordinary number of unexplained disappearances during the past 40 years and there are accusations of a federal cover up.

Entrainment is the process described in many alien abduction reports where the alien being is able to get inside a humans mind. It is a skill that that the larger greys (5-7ft) are able to work at and posses. Some can do it better than others. It is similar to hypnotism in some ways, but is much stronger and goes much deeper into ones mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hmm let’s see.... I’m videoing recording a pc display that is already recording on Cam 1 of the surveillance system presumably, to some storage media if not the pc hard drive itself. So then why am I not putting down my camera to help the damsel in the svengoolie trance distress? Hmmm. Why not show the world the raw surveillance system footage? Hmmm

These MIB’s are much more beweebable eh eh eh eh eh....

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: QBSneak000
Interesting that in every one of these so called MIB videos that the MIB they always look like the "Observer" guys from the tv show "Fringe".

I think that may be because the Fringe creators based their 'Observers' on the existing MIB descriptions. The first time I watched Fringe, that thought came to me immediately. Personally, I feel John Keel is close to the truth as we can understand it, rather than aliens travelling across the galalxy in tin cans.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
Why was she using the mouse with the right hand but picked the gun with the left?

And, although I'm not used to guns, it looks to me like she isn't used to handle a pistol, by the way she handles it.

Another thing, why did he not play the whole video, with stop some seconds before the end when we watched so much time of nothing happening (besides the idiot whispering to us what we could see in the video).

To me it looks fake, as it doesn't look like people in a real life situation, they look like (bad) actors.

This is DEFINITELY fake. I can't see how anyone in this thread is taking this serious. Maybe I've just watched too much actual security footage, or CCTV footage, but this video is clearly not real to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think the narrator is acting,putting on a drama on top of the film.
The film looks extremely well acted or real. He may be collecting photo evidence in a camera of UFO.I have heard that often the men in black know there is evidence even when the photographer is not aware of accidentally taking in the background
I heard a 50 minute interview with 'nicole' where she explained her experience.She felt compelled to obey and go with him but felt very calm and unworried .Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Szymanovsky
I think the narrator is acting,putting on a drama on top of the film.
The film looks extremely well acted or real. He may be collecting photo evidence in a camera of UFO.I have heard that often the men in black know there is evidence even when the photographer is not aware of accidentally taking in the background
I heard a 50 minute interview with 'nicole' where she explained her experience.She felt compelled to obey and go with him but felt very calm and unworried .Very interesting.

Dan Ackroyd purportedly sees M.I.B. ….

👽

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   

As long as humans are gullible the created fantasy of the mythical "Men In Black" will live on:
"The supposed events of Maury Island have continued to fuel conspiracy theories to this day, even though a U.S. government investigation deemed it a hoax after Dahl and Crimson later admitted as much. In particular, the mention of the man in the black suit would evolve into a key obsession for UFO enthusiasts and spread into American popular culture, thanks to a comic-book series and a blockbuster movie trilogy."

"The UFO Sightings That Launched ‘Men in Black’ Mythology"
www.history.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join