It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Evidence of M.I.B. To Date?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So I came across another Men In Black video which seems to have surfaced recently:

The odd looking bald man stands outside the office for a while. He enters the office, says something that greatly alarms the receptionist, she pulls out a pistol, he waves his hand in an odd fashion and clearly hypnotizes her as she stops in her tracks and proceeds to put the gun and magazine down. She pulls a camera out of her purse and follows the man outside. By what the security guard who's filming the CCTV footage off the monitor says it seems she was missing for at least a couple days. Apparently it took place June of 2018.

Now I know what most of you are thinking.

"Easily faked"

"They're acting"

The list goes on.

Upon further research I cannot find any more information on the footage. So I tried to look up missing persons cases in Anchorage Alaska. No one by the name of "Nicole" seems to appear.

However... While scrolling down the search results I came across the following link to a news article:

"An Anchorage woman who was reported missing after she didn't show up for work is alive and well, Alaska State Troopers say. Woman found in bizarre disappearance"

Seems to fit the bill.

However, upon clicking the link you will find...:

404 Page Not Found

What are the chances of that? The website appears to be a normal local news channel like any other. Nothing fringe or out of the ordinary.

To say this is very strange would be an understatement.

But what I want to know is: What was on that camera he had her take and why would it be important enough for her to keep it with her at work?

What say you ATS? Can anyone find any more info on this?
edit on 10-9-2020 by EndofSaturn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Maybe he took the camera because of what was already on it?

Maybe it takes a couple of days to erase and implant memories?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Upon second thought I think I saw this on Dateline. Lol

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Maybe he took the camera because of what was already on it?

That's my guess.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I remember this from last year....cool too, man

On ATS...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Love this footage. Up until I saw the footage above, this was my favorite.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I remember this from last year....cool too, man

On ATS...

What about the news article that was removed? Was that mentioned? I looked up MIB here and couldn't find this footage.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Very strange. Folks are putting out VERY clever, scripted videos of high strangeness so it's hard to say if this is genuine.

If "Nicole" has been found or resurfaced, according to office security protocols, she has a slam dunk lawsuit if she pursued it.

⭐+🇺🇲

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Interesting , i am very interested in the MIB cases , the non human ones especially.

The problem with this however that this could been just a set up by people trying to prank the internet.

If the woman was missing there should be a trail , either her partner or even employer would at some point notify the cops.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn

Best Evidence of M.I.B. To Date?

Some interesting content in this document sent to 'a number of Defense Agencies' by Lt. General Hewitt T. Wheless - also some interesting comments made by the Pentagon's Colonel George P. Freeman.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

People may think this is faked, it could be but it could also be very real and I believe it is probably real and just a thought the guy look's odd but nothing outside of human boundaries.

The word that comes to mind watching this is Mesmerism.

It gained it's name from a German doctor but has a much longer history.
www.mesmerism.com...

You will often find it in the interaction between predator and prey but it has also been reported as an ability some human beings have had over the ages, many stage magician's, confidence men etc are skilled at naturally mesmerising/hypnotizing people.

But on the dark side a story that was purported to be a factual account I can just about remember - so sorry for the lack of details but this is a story I read in a book many years ago now - told of a man whom had the ability to put a spell on woman, he could make them feint just by staring at them and even make them do things at his suggestion as if they had no will of there own, he was I believe eventually brought to trial for witchcraft and had kept a young woman from a local village as a slave for many years, this was century's ago in France if I recall the story correctly and I believe he was said to have been quite ugly as well so?.

Of course if a person has already been prepared with deep seated hypnotic suggestion a key word given by a man in any colour clothing can trigger that person to then go into a trance and fall under there control, not all people are easily hypnotized though and apparently some folk's are just immune to it except if they are put into a hypnotic type state through the use of various chemicals or other stimuli that induce it by affecting the brain at a chemical level.

This form of hypnotic trigger to put a person into a trance or make them carry out actions they had been told to long before was also researched and probably used by spy agency's across the world in the past were often unwitting people were kidnapped and then conditioned to be sleeper agent's, give them the trigger and they would then enact there programming.

Still men in black have a long history now, perhaps longer than we may think and I believe they are a real phenomena though I believe they have several sources, some are from the government but some of the stranger encounters are right out of science fiction and may indicate that some of them are actually aliens themselves.

edit on 10-9-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Thanks for bringing this up. It's the type of thing I came here many years ago. I'm sure there are many reasons that information about this doesn't come available.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Why the 1 minute of filming the paper slot on a printer, and why the whispering?

Also, why would a security guard be playing a video in QuickTime player (the foreground window) on a laptop? Surely if they were monitoring a video feed, they would be using some professional video logging security software on something with far more storage?

Also, Apple pulled support of 'QuickTime X' for Windows back in 2016, and this is a far earlier version (based on the icon on the taskbar).

When she takes the camcorder (if that's what it is), out of her bag, it appears to have a lit-up screen?

Also, what about these scenarios; The boyfriend comes to pick up his camcorder with a sex tape or similar? Or, since it is supposed to be a law office, a private investigator demands to see the incriminating video, or a rival law firm demands to have a copy of 'discovery' material evidence in a pending case?

Additionally, this video is published by someone from Estonia who also publishes numerous 'weird' (and many fake) videos.

We really have nothing but the word of "the whisperer" that any of this is what they suggest.

edit on 10/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So a few things here:

MIBs usually are reported working in groups of threes. Is this single man thing a new tactic?

Does this Nicole match the general description of the missing woman?

Was the company that this takes place in, checked out to see if it's a real company or not?

Did the guy who videoed this also have footage of the police coming by to investigate the disappearance?

It's kind of interesting, but it comes across like an episode of the Office. That being said, this disappearance and the video make for an interesting story, and should warrant a person in the area to investigate.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

He is whispering because it says he has to in the script.

There's so much in this to identify it as fake, it's not really worth talking about.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: chr0naut

He is whispering because it says he has to in the script.

There's so much in this to identify it as fake, it's not really worth talking about.

Pretty much, but I thought that I'd give a bit more direction to those who want this to be real, to the point where they overlook the discrepancies.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Why the 1 minute of filming the paper slot on a printer, and why the whispering?

Also, why would a security guard be playing a video in QuickTime player (the foreground window) on a laptop? Surely if they were monitoring a video feed, they would be using some professional video logging security software on something with far more storage?

Also, Apple pulled support of 'QuickTime X' for Windows back in 2016, and this is a far earlier version (based on the icon on the taskbar).

When she takes the camcorder (if that's what it is), out of her bag, it appears to have a lit-up screen?

Also, what about these scenarios; The boyfriend comes to pick up his camcorder with a sex tape or similar? Or, since it is supposed to be a law office, a private investigator demands to see the incriminating video, or a rival law firm demands to have a copy of 'discovery' material evidence in a pending case?

Additionally, this video is published by someone from Estonia who also publishes numerous 'weird' (and many fake) videos.

We really have nothing but the word of "the whisperer" that any of this is what they suggest.

I can only speak of monitoring equipment. If that's a legitimate law office it's unsurprising they'd be using low tech monitoring equipment and ages old software, especially if the people just set it up themselves. Cameras are so cheap these days and easy to setup any person can do it. If they bought a shipment of laptops for the office they'd get exactly that, cheap and effective.

The world's largest retailer still used a version of linux from 15-20 years ago up until about a year and a half ago. And they're still using it for mediocre but important tasks. Very efficient though it's old.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Every faked and fabricated video like this, Makes all the real videos seem less credible .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Aside from the cheap effects for the "man in black" (one Micheal Jackson glove, really?) and the ridiculous, poorly, poorly acted and scripted whispering, do law offices in Alaska typically have pistol toting secretaries?

I'd think a real law office, even one specializing in criminal law, would not have one for their front desk girl... you know, liability and common sense?

So... the world is strange, but the strangeness seems to know when it's being observed as is usually deft as avoiding it. Maybe something to do with so called "quantum effect" ... who knows?
edit on 9/10/2020 by Baddogma because: typo fixo

edit on 9/10/2020 by Baddogma because: predictive spell check mangles again

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join