It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida man who allegedly threatened family with Coldplay lyrics ends standoff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here is some news for you guys, on a much lighter note than we have become accustomed to here. I share this only for the laughs.

Florida man accused of threatening family with Coldplay Lyrics

"Never underestimate the power of pizza with flavored crust," the Pensacola Police Department wrote on Facebook, while adding officers “cannot comment on the rumors about pineapple being on said pizza - Operational Security and all that.” It was not immediately clear if responding officers even gave McLemore a slice -- but they did deliver him charges of resisting an officer without violence and aggravated stalking, according to the Pensacola News Journal.

Oh man. When I first read the headline, I assumed he was threatening to shout Coldplay lyrics at people. That seems like a credible threat to harm your ears.

I guess he even held himself hostage.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Dude, the Redneck Riviera! Got to love it there. We used to call it L.A.(Lower Alabama).

Best beaches in the US and it goes to waste on crackheads.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

while adding officers “cannot comment on the rumors about pineapple being on said pizza - Operational Security and all that.

If there was pineapple on that pizza, anyone who was involved in ordering, and anyone who partook in it need to be barred from reproducing as their bloodline is weak.

We don't need their kind.

That is all.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
" lured by pizza"

On the bright side, criminals are getting dumber every day.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Hey, man....depending on the pizza...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Christ on a bike you lot, show some compassion.

Having Coldplay lyrics thrust upon a person, in any format, is tantamount to a crime against humanity.

Thinking about the anodyne banality and crushing boredom of Chris Martin bleating on at you and if you could see it then you'd understand.
edit on 28-2-2019 by maxey because: (no reason given)

top topics

join