It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, dont vote for her

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I am proudly dedicating my vote to cancelling yours.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hilary has actually banged out mind controlled slaves, some male but I'm pretty sure mostly female. She takes money from the Saudis who run a country where women can't drive. She couldn't even handle being secretary of state it is crazy how many people will actually vote for this woman

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Will be proudly voting for HER in your honor

in pratically you're proud to be corrupt and warmongering in honor of who have simply ask to not vote with the c*ck/vagina but with the MIND.
Congratulations!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: payta

Wise words! She's the very picture of corruption, and the last thing we need.

I think a lot of people see this, and the world will see it come Tuesday evening. Of course, she could cheat, and there is evidence of that already, but a landslide would be hard to overcome, even with cheating!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

A vote for the elite. For the establishment. For the TPTB.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Wise words! She's the very picture of corruption, and the last thing we need.

I think a lot of people see this, and the world will see it come Tuesday evening. Of course, she could cheat, and there is evidence of that already, but a landslide would be hard to overcome, even with cheating!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are going to try and rig the result. I don't buy any of the polls, not even those that give trump a slim lead.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Trump stands for change

I find those changes rather terrible. Especially towards women. I can't support the changes he wants. Sorry.

So you prefer to have someone as POTUS who will watch over the banks and big pharma interests, just because the other guy talks rubbish about women in a private place. Yeah I'm pretty sure Obama never swears and McCain doesnt fart either.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I prefer Trump not being POTUS, correct.

just because the other guy talks rubbish about women in a private place

Did you watch the Presidential Debates? He wants to completely defund Planned Parenthood and appoint supreme court justices to overturn Roe v. Wade. He then thinks women who have abortions should receive some kind of punishment.

His admitting to sexually molesting women didn't help either.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

No worries, I didn't vote for Clinton.

Sorry to say, I didn't vote for Trump, either.

Why ever would I vote for two despicable human beings who no more belong in the Oval Office than I do.
edit on 11/7/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

You actually believe that, don't you?

If he wins, I hope the bitter disappointment you all feel isn't too debilitating.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
So how is Trump going to win if the voting is rigged and the results will most likely be manipulated in favor of Clinton?

This is what worries me. It is clear that TPTB do not want Trump to win so there is no way they are going to allow him to.

Really I don't see how Trump could possibly win with the forces against him.

Hillary needed to be brought up on charges or fail at the debates, or to fall too ill to run any longer. Since those things did not happen I am afraid all hope is lost for a Trump presidency. Is it not?

What is everybody holding on to? That the voting process is not completely rigged and will accurately show Trump winning? Or that maybe he will win in such a landslide that no amount of rigging will hide the truth?

It is unfortunate IMO, but I am near certain that Hillary will be our next president.

Not because she has the support of the people or that she deserves it. She will win because she cheated with the help of the elite who pull the strings and call the shots from the shadows.

What we will be left with is a blatantly criminal government who knows they cannot be touched as they advance their NWO agenda. As well as an army of hateful, brainwashed PC SJW radicals who have bought and embrace the propaganda.

Neither of those two entities will ever be reasoned with, they view the rest of the people, those who fall outside of their bubble because they don't share the same ideals, as irredeemable and deplorable.

We have reached the point of no return, this can only end badly. Maybe by some snowballs chance in hell Trump pulls this off and does what he says he will, but I seriously doubt it as that is some seriously wishful thinking.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

So with Trump people are not buying and embracing his propaganda? That's just a Hillary phenomenon?

She will win because she cheated with the help of the elite who pull the strings and call the shots from the shadows.

The problem with this line of thinking is that it could be applied to Trump should he win. Hypothetically he could have people 'working from the shadows' just as Hillary hypothetically could.

and does what he says he will,

That's precisely what I don't want to happen. We have diametrically opposing views it seems.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I think it's funny that the Trump supporters are already making excuses for his impending loss... ie. It was all rigged! (if Hillary wins).

The narrative will be "Hillary, with her enormous satanic powers, single-handedly skewed the election in her favour, managing by fear to stop the thousands of conspirators from ever speaking a word of how it was achieved"!

Sounds like we're going to have some sore losers if she wins.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: GoShredAK

So with Trump people are not buying and embracing his propaganda? That's just a Hillary phenomenon?

She will win because she cheated with the help of the elite who pull the strings and call the shots from the shadows.

The problem with this line of thinking is that it could be applied to Trump should he win. Hypothetically he could have people 'working from the shadows' just as Hillary hypothetically could.

and does what he says he will,

That's precisely what I don't want to happen. We have diametrically opposing views it seems.

One of the reasons I am ok with Trump is the lack of propaganda in his message. Sure he has said some foolish things and at times did not make sense, but at least he seems honest in his intentions to go against the corrupt establishment and to actually work on fixing the country.

The Trump propaganda is all BS that the MSM created by taking things he said out of context, spinning the meaning and exaggerating certain points to make him sound as bad as possible.

If Trump opposes the establishment he will not have people working in the shadows. That is exactly what he is trying to fight against.

I should have been more clear about hoping he does what he says he will do. I don't agree with everything he says. I don't have anything against immigrants and definitely don't want to see anybody rounded up and removed from the country. I don't think that is even realistic, nor do I think Trump actually plans on implementing that. He was just driving the point we should be aware of our borders.

None of that matters as much as standing up against the corrupt individuals who have infiltrated our government and working against the current agenda being played out by a group of elite psychopaths.

In all honestly I think it is wishful thinking that Trump is a good person who actually intends on helping anything. I doubt he cares about people. I think chances are his campaign was just all part of the plan.

Since I have my doubts I won't be voting.

I am however still hanging on to a sliver of hope that Trump is the outsider America needs.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Yes this is all very transparent to those living elsewhere,over in the US they have the minions all by the TV guide,believe whatever you tell them,I'm hoping majority will come to their senses,these charges are not fictious,yet she laughs says only little people get arrested,this is really sick to watch

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm voting Trump and I convinced other to do so as well. He will win, the election needs to be close for Hillary's people to steal it, but it won't be close. All of their hocus pocus polls didn't work, it only made people like me multiply myself into three or four other people to make sure we overcome this time.

btw, all that the fake polls did was make sure Trump voters get to the polls. The dems think it's in the bag, so why do they need to go vote for Hillary if she's a sure thing, right. Stay home, relax.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
When in reality I am sure Hillary will win.

Trump was a plant. His purpose was to clear the path for Hillary, dismantle the Republican party, and create this great divide and animosity within our society.

Now we have the obedient SJW sheep, and the deplorable domestic terrorist's of the right.

out future will be a long drawn out fight that lasts until things all come crashing down.
edit on 7-11-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I'm sure that Hillary will lose. People down deep in their hearts can't vote for someone they know is a criminal, who lies, who steals, who puts the nation a risk. They just can't do it. Only those that are morally neutral can do it, and there just isn't enough of them yet.

edit on 7-11-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I hope you get shat on by a dozen Undetermined organic flying government approved psybirds today!

edit on 7-11-2016 by KarmasBiatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove
I'm sure that Hillary will lose. People down deep in their hearts can't vote for someone they know is a criminal, who lies, who steals, who puts the nation a risk. They just can't do it. Only those that are morally neutral can do it, and there just isn't enough of them yet.

That just seems too good to be true. Maybe things will be different for once and we get to witness some actual change, for the better.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join