It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no forests on earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Admittedly this video is on another conspiracy site but I have not seen it here nor its concepts discussed here.

Imagine a world where trees a 6km to 60km high and silicon forests and exotic creatures abound a rich forest much like the planet Pandora in the move Avatar the following clip will give you an idea.

Now imagine that planet where its forests are felled,where it has been strip mined from pillar to post,a planet where the forests are only 200 years old and 100 ft high ,bar for a tiny few plants from yesteryear the real forests are all gone.Well according to the following video there is such a planet,its called EARTH.At 1hr20 minutes not many will probably watch it in its entirety hence my brief summation,but it is worth the watch.Now I may not necessarily agree with all he has to say but I do agree with how he explains traditional science is bunkum.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

No forests huh? I can take you a couple hundred miles north of hwy 11 just in Ontario and you'll be lucky if you can walk out in a month the forests are so thick. That doesn't even touch on northern Quebec, central Newfoundland, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia, the southern territories., etc. Or how about Siberia or the Amazon? Ever been to Columbia or Panama or Venezuela? How about the Congo?

We have lots of forests and jungles, I hope we keep them.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
So where do bears errrm ..... I'll get my coat.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Russia is 49 % covered in forest, Europe and the east coast of American is covered in hedgerows, as well as forests and woods, south America has forests and woods, the only last mass without trees is Antarctica. (it did have trees millions of years ago)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I literally live in a forest.

Trust me, there's plenty of wooded, foresty areas left.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Well you have to watch the video to get the tongue in cheek title yes there are what we call forests but in the video are old photos of trees felled in the 1800's there is no forest on earth anymore that has trees remotely the size of these bar for a few examples in California.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

see my above reply

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Well you have to watch the video to get the tongue in cheek title yes there are what we call forests but in the video are old photos of trees felled in the 1800's there is no forest on earth anymore that has trees remotely the size of these bar for a few examples in California.

Aeckk.. Click bate tactics on ATS.. wohoo

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

We have lots of forests and jungles, I hope we keep them.

Cheers - Dave

I hope so as well. They're rather needed for oxygen as well as life other than people.

Too bad Canada is currently a world leader in deforestation, isn't it?

www.cbc.ca...

I'd rather be a leader in protecting forests.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

My reply was going to be my home land, Ontario.

Happens to be the first post!

I've spent much of my life in forests, it's one of the places I've found myself inside. .

I took wish it to remain on this gorgeous planet Earth.

Please don't spread bs about my home world, it's one of a kind ♡

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I made some contribution to that video, silicon part. I'm a scientist and i work with polymers, but silicon got my attention for it phenomenal properties. Silicon is not an inert material for living things, it is an essential mineral, among with magnesium, sulphur, and iron for every organism
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Silicates are responsible for star formation, "gravity", information storage, life creation and so on.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Simple grain of beach sand SiO2 is unique and hold a lot of clues, but we are so stuborn to look at the dust with respect. Silicon/silicates are part of the electric universe. Everytime when you have silicon/silicates we have lightnings, volcano erruption, dust storms, pre earth quake, even thunderstorm high concentration of silicates in atmosphere. Even hurricanes/typhoons depends on it. Atlantic gets it from Sahara desert and Pacific with Indian from Gobi. Galactic spiral look identical to hurricane, because of silicon
edit on 8-8-2016 by boomstick88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'm not saying I'm agreeing with everything the video producer says, but I found it very entertaining. And kind of mind-blowing, haha.

You should give it a try. And go on for more than five minutes. You will get used to the russian accent of the guy, but there is a version remade by a woman so we can better understand what he means to say in the video.

The tittle is kind of sarcastic. I looked at it thinking I'd stop after a few minutes but ended up watching it all.

Have fun with it and am curious as to what people here will say about it.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Or the Forrest of the white mountains in New Hampshire or the Forrest in the blue ridge mountains. These won't take a month but you could get lost long enough to die before finding your way out.

From a plane it's really apparent that we live in pockets with lots of undeveloped land surrounding us. Even heavy population centers like NYC are within easy distance of undisturbed lands.

Doomsayers.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
More forest land in the US than 100 years ago but I think you wanted the click bait numbers.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
No forests... hmm...

I wonder how it is then, that I can walk in a straight line off my back porch for a mile and a half before I hit another road... and never see a sign of civilization on the way.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Or the Forrest of the white mountains in New Hampshire or the Forrest in the blue ridge mountains. These won't take a month but you could get lost long enough to die before finding your way out.

From a plane it's really apparent that we live in pockets with lots of undeveloped land surrounding us. Even heavy population centers like NYC are within easy distance of undisturbed lands.

Doomsayers.

You could all the people in the world and put the shoulder to shoulder, front to back and they would all fit in Rhodes Island.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Tell that to the fox, the rabbit and the deers roaming my garden at night in winter, as far as the trails tell.
There has been massive deforestation, that´s true. But I, as others on this thread can assure you there are still plenty of forests left.
So much that we have searches for old people with helicopters, if they sneaked out of retirement home to find them sometimes.

In school the old teachers would tell us, that a squirrel could have followed the Donau (big river in Europe) all the way down to the black sea without the need to touch the ground. Of course this is a bit overexaggerated. But you get the drift.
edit on 8-8-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Is this post from a city slicker who hasn't seen the rest of the world or something? I don't get it.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I really loved that video, there are a lot of questions, but I enjoyed it

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

Thank you for at least watching as the producer says most will consider him a madman until they hear him out as they are in the matrix with their preconceived ideas filtering through their prism,hence all the bah humbug replies here

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join