It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, "Hillary Clinton is raising "blood money"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I have been waiting for a response from Trump on this issue of campaign finances at the forefront recently.

He has been accused of not being serious because of the discrepancy between the amount of cash He and Hillary have.

Here is a thread on it.
Trumps puny warchest rattles GOP

I liked his response, saying that most of the 'donations' she gets is blood money, meaning she will owe favors to the donors once she is President.

Trump,

"I don't want to devote the rest of my life to raising money from people," he told O'Donnell. "All of the money [Clinton] is raising is blood money."

CBS
Quote from the below video,
"She is making deals for all this money"

To me his response made a lot of sense. I don't know if he is electable or not, and I am still unsure of my participation in this election.

But I would rather go with someone who tells it like it is than a Clinton.

edit on 6 22 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Welcome to American politics, where 4 billion dollars will be raised to promote a single person.

Not like those dollars could go for something better though....

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Seriously would not surprise me in the least. That's what campaign funding is all about. Big spenders get laws passed that help their businesses stay wealthy. This is why people should have to raise their own money through crowd funding during the campaign process.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This is one of the best things that has come out of Donald's mouth the entire Primary season.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

So what. He says a lot of #. None of its correct. Who cares?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

Seriously would not surprise me in the least. That's what campaign funding is all about. Big spenders get laws passed that help their businesses stay wealthy. This is why people should have to raise their own money through crowd funding during the campaign process.

I think that tax payers should fund the campaigns. Reminds them who they are working for.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I disagree. I think it should be optional. Plus voting into he presidential election is a false sense of entitlement. The electoral college can and will choose the next president so I'm going to sit back and watch the world end because at this point there is really nothing that can be done.

Where is Batman when you need him?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

He and Superman are at the bar arguing over bathroom rights.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

He and Superman are at the bar arguing over bathroom rights.

Something tells me they aren't arguing in there.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The mechanics of how she conducted these agreements on deals and costs involves some serious measures of security. Likely protocols of no email or phone conversations. If it were me I would have to meet them in person and exchange old school written notes and destroy them after the meeting. No way to prove this is what went down but from all the emails, nothing really hit on these interactions which is interesting to say the least. I'm not even sure if measures could be put in place to prevent this level of ethics violations in the future. This may start being par for the course...maybe it already was but she took it to a whole other level. She's not even trying to really hide it to be honest. We can see all the results of it but not how we got to those results which is the magic trick.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So what. He says a lot of #. None of its correct. Who cares?

Obviously you do

And yet you prefer the crap that spews from the 'sellout to the highest bidder', Hillary.

You admitted you watch msnbc a lot in the other thread linked in the OP,

I saw Hillary do a few town hall type interviews. I saw her interviewed just last week by Rachel Madow. I saw an interview with Andrea Mitchell. . I tend to watch MSNBC most for politics.

enough said.

edit on 6 22 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
This is one of the best things that has come out of Donald's mouth the entire Primary season.

I know, right?

Maybe the more presidential Trump will emerge sometime. A

I am not holding my breath though.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The Clinton needs money for ads, Mr. Trump dominates media just by being himself. He got my vote in the primary and will get it again in November. I am not worried about the blood on the Clinton's hands, they will have to answer for that sooner or later anyway.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Woah, didn't expect to find myself today giving props to the Trump. He sounds level headed and reasonable while admitting to having been a player in the process he is "decrying" now.

Too bad he hasn't been like this the whole time, from the beginning. If he did, maybe I'd actually think he was sincere.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish
Woah, didn't expect to find myself today giving props to the Trump. He sounds level headed and reasonable while admitting to having been a player in the process he is "decrying" now.

Too bad he hasn't been like this the whole time, from the beginning. If he did, maybe I'd actually think he was sincere.

Here is his speech about Hillary today.
It starts at about the 35 min point.

To bad he has not been talking like this the whole time up until now.

To me it was spot on regarding Hillary. She is *&%$@ %$

We will see if he can overcome the hole he has dug for himself.
My vote will be against Hillary.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

In his defense he had to fend off 16 republican rivals but only had two democrat loons to worry about, gota have priorities, she hasn't a snowballs chance in hell and nobody is gona elect a commie, bad press and all he basically wins by default.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

I wish I felt as confident about her losing as you do.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Trump says a lot of things. I don't trust anything he says. Don't take that as pro Hillary statement. I just don't Trust a word Trump says.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Of course I care . There are always going to be morons who believe him. That's dangerous so yeah I care.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yes I watch MSNBC. Obviously. Or CNN or Bloomberg actually I watch many. The one I don't watch is Fox.

new topics

top topics

join