It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 2: Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Does anyone want more today?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman Yes, please share!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit on 12-2-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

RECAP OF EVENTS THUS FAR...
edit on 12-2-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I am really intrigued by the story and the detailed artwork lets you see what's going on. Very excellent. Thank you for sharing!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
Their will be more to come soon... I'm only going to post 5 more pages from this chapter though, I'm not sure if I'm going to do them in sequence one after another or skip pages. Thus chapter is drawn just needs inked in 27 pages but I'm only going to use 20 I think, I may finish the ones I decided against using and post those too.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: Anaana
I forgot to apologize about making your chains jealous, as a token of my sorrow I will make my whips weaker 😉

I haven't got any whips, so assuaging their inadequacy would be futile...make 'em as strong as you like...

Your chains...well, your ability in general, far outstrips mine, I shan't be competing, it would be no competition and I am reasonably pleased with mine. You can see that they're chains, so ya know, mission somewhat accomplished. I am definately not going to paint over them and start again (done that twice already with some bits).

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I'm never in competition with other artists, the only real way to compete is audience argues whos better then whos, generally the artists sit back and get hammered and watch the chaos unfold... I may have another page coming today too. What do you think thus far with the new additions?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

It's looking good. Very good. I am particularly enjoying the monochrome now that I am getting used to the switch.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Lol nice. Right now I'm inking in the next page it involves a portal that creates BnW snow static that pixelates the travelers its a monochromatic nightmare to illustrate.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I would really like to see that when it's finished, it sounds like quite the challenge.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You'll see it for sure

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Inking in these next 2 pages is taking forever grrrr hopefully I can have them up by tonite

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

edit on 14-2-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is great! Excellent art work so far,
I liked the explanation under the pages of what the scene is set as. A Very original idea and backdrop.
Brotherman, you got some great stuff here. Where is the rest? Give me more!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

There is a link on page 1 going to part of part 1, It is hard to explain but time is very crucial to my book so I left a lot un revealed thus far but on that other thread you can see alot more.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thx clucking mother hen

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Interesting themes involved in your main story line... Very inline with the craziness of ATS sometimes haha.

Have you ever thought about doing some parts of your comic through digital software? I.e Adobe photoshop,Sketchbook pro etc?

The reason for this, when it comes to the dialogue and narrative bubbles it's kinda tough to make out what's written due to the size of the writing.

Doing the dialogue through software would allow you more space and time to focus purely on drawing out the scenes by hand.

Just a thought though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join