It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Map 1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
You may find this page informative too. There are ten divisions of the world, initially set up by the Club of Rome in 1973. Ignore the Biblical parts if you want, but this explains just about everything. And notice how China is in a region all by itself?

"In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever."

Boy, I hope it's talking about the United Federation of Planets...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Thank you for the page i will take a look and see where everything fits in.

About other groups such The Club of Rome, i take into account who are their key members and which countries they contain before adding a country from that group to a "faction" on the map.

Because there are a hell of a lot of groups out there its a hell of a lot of work so it will take a while until i can compile the second version of the map, i want to make it as complete as possible and to redo some parts that may be wrong.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Nice map. Here are my suggestions:

-Venezuela, Serbia should probably be red
-Switzerland neutral
-Norway and Turkey blue
-You forgot to colour out Greenland and Hainan

-I think some South and Southeast Asian countries seem to like neither side (Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, and of course India), and those should be purple
-Kyrgyzstan (did I spell that right?), Libya and Egypt are probably already blue
-Morocco should be purple, perhaps?
-Many of the countries in SE Asia are controlled by the blue countries (willingly or not), e.g. Indonesia, Philippines
-Bolivia probably purple
-Argentina's probably red

edit on 11-2-2013 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2013 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by diqiushiwojia

Thank you for the input

Purple countries as you can see are the arab spring countries and they are unstable at the moment thats why i consider them as disputed.

Version two of the map will be done by the end of this week but if i consider more work needs to be done to make it more accurate it will take another week, so one or two weeks for the next one.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
As i mentioned, not yet. They need a major power shift to become what the US and EU are now. Who knows maybe the collapse of the dollar and the euro will be the catalysts.

But China is behind this collapse. They don't need a major power shift, they already are the power and they'll make the shift.
edit on 13-2-2013 by swan001 because: The Donkey of Grammar Strikes Again

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Great link, mate!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Actually its designed to collapse, i'm just half a year in studying economics and i've come to two conclusions: economic engineers are extremely retarded and can't spot flaws, or they are smart and this was their plan all along. I think its the later.

We'll have to just wait and see, nothing else to do unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

I believe the New world order will be one currency, one gov't, with jerusalem as the "world's capitol" - meaning there has to be a truly catastrophic event to make "nationalism" a thing of the past.

The NWO military will use different nationalities to "police" other nationalities - the chinese will "police" america, the "africans" will police europe, ect....

Sort of like the tower of babel in the bible - spread nationalities all over the world - making an organized resistance to the new police state almost futile.

Disarm the masses is one of the key goals - as you can see right now.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Happy1 because: extra thought

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

We have seen a disarmament of the peo only people once in the past and that led to the creation of the samurai and the ninja who used simple garden tools to defend themselves in case of war so we are safe to a degree if we have objects at our disposal.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
reply to post by swan001

Actually its designed to collapse

Exactly!

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well, that didn’t age well. BRICS… a reply to: SaturnFX

top topics

<< 1   >>

join