It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Department of Justice Spies on Congress with Google Assisting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Sunday, May 5, 2024

More pieces of the "Get Trump!" and "Get Republicans!" puzzles are being found, and investigated to see how they fit in the overall scheme formulated and set in motion by President Barack Hussein Obama and his Department of Justice cronies...

Peak Mueller – DOJ Concealing Legal Predicate to Investigate Congressional Staff in 2017

Jason Foster has filed an interesting “motion to intervene” against the DOJ effort to keep the legal rationale for a 2017 subpoena hidden.

Mr Jason Foster was one of Chuck Grassley’s congressional lawyers on the Senate Judiciary Committee, and a key Grassley research staffer when the background of the DOJ/FBI spygate operation against Donald Trump was at its apex.

In a COURT FILING Jason Foster notes in September 2017 the DOJ requested and received a court order which it leveraged against Google and Big Tech to gain access to the phone and electronic data of House and Senate staff members.

The DOJ then filed Non Disclosure Orders (NDOs) blocking the notification of the target(s), in this example Mr Foster himself. Foster wants to know what justification the DOJ gave the judge to get the warrants and subpoena.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Lots of "Swamp Draining", with possible jailing and execution of traitors, lies directly ahead.

-WeMustCare

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

execution of traitors, lies directly ahead.

Doubtful. Historically, the United States has executed only a few individuals for treason. The most notable cases include:

The executions of Taos Revolt insurgents in 1847
The execution of William Bruce Mumford during the Civil War
Hipolito Salazar, a Mexican who was federally executed for treason during the Mexican-American War

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

No sympathy from me.

Pass bad spying laws, get the boot that you made. All of congress deserves to be spied on unless they get rid of the policies they enacted.

Lots of "Swamp Draining", with possible jailing and execution of traitors, lies directly ahead.

Been hearing that for 8 years, tick tock.

Let me know what your Venmo is so we can put $500 on it that no swamp draining happens whatsoever.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It’s not called Go ogle, by accident.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Doubtful. Historically, the United States has executed only a few individuals for treason. The most notable cases include:

Hipolito Salazar, a Mexican who was federally executed for treason during the Mexican-American War

--After the Democrats stole the 2020 Presidential election, the Trump DOJ resurrected Execution Methods used on Traitors.

Source: ny1.com...

The "slow" people in the media (98% of them) didn't comprehend why a "lame duck" would make such a change. Those of us who followed "Q" understood...followers of Q's msgs included Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, et al..

--This year, far-left media outlets are starting to understand what's coming.

One Example: www.rollingstone.com...

The MAGA platform is comprised of several pre-planned actions.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Quite a bit of "swamp draining" has already occurred. But if you're not paying attention to ATS, you most likely missed much of it...or didn't know the resignations were those of anti-America swamp creatures.

However, the most "dangerous" part of the swamp is about to be drained, and creatures destroyed, starting in 2025.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Realism isn't WMC's strong suit. He's more into fantasy. Lately he's been into cosplaying a tough guy who wants us to believe he can kill without remorse.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I think I finally understand the meaning of " the End of our Democracy!!!" This means that Trump will come in, and clean house getting rid of all the spies put in place by BlowBama and Joetatoe. I think Hillary is working the floor as well.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I thought they were suppose to ask permission or notify congress first.

Oh well. Welcome to the club.

*shrugs

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Who are they not spying on?

What can Congress expect considering they, themselves reauthorized 702 FISA warrantless spying on American citizens?

Most of them need to be spied on, but not for the reasons the spies do it. They need to be spied on for the citizen's benefit.

Our government has become the largest and most prolific criminal organization that has ever existed in the entirety of human history.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Gosh, CWM you make it sound like Trump drained the swamp by expanding HOW the death penality could be carried out and the execution of 13 hardened criminals during his term in office.Not one of those executions was of a political swamp crtiier.

If the DOJ is now the good guys working bhind the scenes and getting rid of life-long swamp critters they're doing a lousy job. We've had 3+ years of corruption far worse than anything this country has ever seen, and even the Republiocans have joined the Democrats in passing some of the worst laws in history-with no indication of slowing down.

Being positive and hopeful is a good thing, but there comes a point where one begins to ignore reality and facts while self dillusion sets in.

What you've been witnissing is old rats beyond retirement age leave a sinking ship. They're choosing to go out on a high note so their names won't go down in infamy as being involved in bring the country down, even though they orchastrated it.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

However, the most "dangerous" part of the swamp is about to be drained, and creatures destroyed, starting in 2025.

Just like in 2017?

Didn’t Trump switch from lock her up to firing Comey for announcing the investigation so close to an election?

Wasn’t there numerous promises of proof of huge claims, yet we never saw it?

I don’t care if Trump beats Biden. But I’m realistic that it will just be another status quo admin like his first. More debt, no meaningful change, and lots of empty promises and grifting.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

Who are they not spying on?

What can Congress expect considering they, themselves reauthorized 702 FISA warrantless spying on American citizens?

Most of them need to be spied on, but not for the reasons the spies do it. They need to be spied on for the citizen's benefit.

Our government has become the largest and most prolific criminal organization that has ever existed in the entirety of human history.

I wish congress had to live with the laws they pass.

They always give themselves exemptions for the bills that hurt us the most. Then vote themselves a raise.

Which is another thing...if they want a raise, it should be on the ballot for the people to decide. We are their boss. I can't go into HR and tell them to pay me more. I work hard and earn it. As they should.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Realism isn't WMC's strong suit. He's more into fantasy. Lately he's been into cosplaying a tough guy who wants us to believe he can kill without remorse.

Your focus on "personality" is fascinating, to me.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think I finally understand the meaning of " the End of our Democracy!!!" This means that Trump will come in, and clean house getting rid of all the spies put in place by BlowBama and Joetatoe. I think Hillary is working the floor as well.

If the GOP in Congress had any spine/guts/ballz, they'd use the immense OVERSIGHT and BUDGET power they possess to force swamp draining and cleanup within the Federal government.

But alas, they're so afraid, they limit their work year to just 119 days, and spend those relative few weeks doing just their basic job, while whining about one thing or another. Twerps.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   

If the GOP in Congress had any spine/guts/ballz, they'd use the immense OVERSIGHT and BUDGET power they possess to force swamp draining and cleanup within the Federal government.

They’re part of it.

The GOP and the left are the ones who inflated the surveillance apparatus.

Why would they cleanse themselves?

new topics

top topics

join