It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Checking on the status of the website

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

originally posted by: Mahogani

More likely, Darko is just fine and the ATS project continues for them (the secret owners). They just have different employees engage with readers, not Darko.

Plenty of foreign actors on this website, some openly so, some pretending to be something they are not.

A conspiracy involving a conspiracy web site...love the irony, thanks for the inspiration.

Who can you trust?

Olaru12

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Plenty of foreign actors on this website, some openly so, some pretending to be something they are not.

Can you share some of your info? Either publicly or via PM?

I'd like to compare notes.

There are very few people here that have access to that info. One of them, a guy who I liked, hasn't been around in quite some time. Some of the older members may remember him - Bedlam.

He was one of the only ones who was who he said he was. We found each other here via mutual friends/colleagues.

He was smart and had some terrific posts. He was also funny as hell at times.

posted on May, 21 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

The new site owners being dead makes even less sense. Their heirs are going to notice that 10k or so keeps popping out of their inheritance each month, and want to know why.

I got the 10k a month figure from a poster here who I believe used to be a mod or administrator from the way they spoke. 10k a month is not a small amount, not like a subscription to Netflix that you forgot to cancel. Thats alot of money to be shelling out a month for a website that has so little activity and is not generating any revenue. Unless they are Elon Musk rich where 10k a month is pocket change.

So someone's still shelling out alot of money for this place but at the same time, dont seem very interested beyond paying. Which is pretty weird, to say the least.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Many sites that purport to be independent are actually run out of the NSA sever farms in Utah and elsewhere. I don't know anything about what's going on here but it's always good to remember that the internet started out as a DARPA project and still is one.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   

One of the only things I'm sure about is Darko going missing. I've confirmed that from multiple sources, not just one. His other websites are offline too, including his podcast network. His facebook comments are filled with people who haven't seen him since we have, people who know him from elsewhere. Nobody has seen him.

The owner of MPS told me he got a hold of him for me through a mutual friend, and that that friend spoke to Mrs. Darko who told him they'd renew ATS. Mrs Darko also told him, allegedly, that they're out of the country, but nobody seems to believe that. I have no idea what's true at this point, but I am fairly certain they packed an oh # bag and got out of dodge for whatever reason. To me, all signs point to that part being true.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Any of these people could be working for the owners.

Name and shame.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
www.whois.com...

This website was updated on May 19th, 2024, and has been renewed until May 18th, 2025.

Don't take my word for it. Verify it for yourself.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Genfinity
www.whois.com...

This website was updated on May 19th, 2024, and has been renewed until May 18th, 2025.

Don't take my word for it. Verify it for yourself.

It's a shame for so many reasons

FORGET IT. YOU MISSED OUT
edit on q00000034531America/Chicago4040America/Chicago5 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join