It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the left's problem with women?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
(post by sendhelp removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sendhelp
a reply to: SprocketUK

[snipped] right wing is notorious for discriminating against women. Smh

lol

I'm as sexist a bastard as there is on this site and it appears that only a few of us are actually trying to protect and promote Women's Rights.

edit on Thu Nov 23 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckstopper

well you know, every chance they get, the right wing nuts are trying to push the truth out of existence... your thread promotes that idea.

So you really think the points I brought up in my op are all false then?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

[snipped] right wing is notorious for discriminating against women. Smh

And yet its not hem cancelling feminist speakers or telling women they have to share their spaces with men is it?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

[snipped], right wing is notorious for discriminating against women. Smh

You bet and they do it BIG not with just a AI marketing choice which everyone is doing, because...saving money.
edit on q000000591130America/Chicago3636America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

If we just cancelled the left and put everything back to normal, at least we'd be ok for a few years anyway.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

You're out of your mind, right wing is notorious for discriminating against women. Smh

You bet and they do it BIG not with just a AI marketing choice which everyone is doing, because...saving money.

How? apart from the retarded abortion thing what have they done that made women's lives worse in the last few years?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
the androgynous god. Half man, half woman. Neither male nor female. This is a slight to the true God.

Who wants to tell em?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Here's a few things I can say that have made it better;

Morning after pills and natural hormone birth control that does not change the person's body chemistry away from who she really is and who she finds desirable. That was a big problem for decades for both men and women.

Not being able to listen to what someone is saying and waiting to pounce with their own interjection; Even if it seems as a confirmation as a I know what you are saying... Is a hurdle for A lot of people in communication as well as in interpersonal relationships as those that cannot listen? Often go by some internal script and believe the lies they tell themselves.

If the realization ever crossed your mind as: I could be anybody with this person; As an individual I do not matter to them at all. Aka an unpredictable psychopath making me walk on eggshells and the sooner that is recognized? The easier the escape is. Then you know what I'm talking about. Else? One day you will or might be one of those people.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

edit on 11/23/2023 by TheSingleBillie because: deleted post

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Sir or Ma'am

You are looking at it the wrong way.

The world elites are trying to divide and have been doing so for quite some time now. They want to divide to stay in control, whether its by race, identity, gender, fashion, interest, religious views and so much more.

Its how they maintain power, they shape the views of the weak minded to think a certain way leading to things like cancel culture, climate control and activism.

The media is one of their most powerful tools, it got to a point where they divided people who had taken a vaccine and people who had not.

Currently its Israel vs Palestine, you have to pick a side, either way, they cause you to fight with one another instead of becoming Unified they divide, its propaganda tactics 101. And don't think about not partaking in it because you will be looked at as ignorant by both sides.

But to answer your question, first they divided women against men by using their media control to make women superior to men, now they are using men to fight back against the women with the same tactics by deploying plants like Andrew Tate, this will get not only both sides to hate each other but it can be used to modify laws or bring in new laws for easier control.

In conclusion it all comes down to one thing : Control, whether its population control or fear mongering tactics, control is control at the end of the day and if we are kept divided and not unified, the elites win.

edit on 23-11-2023 by BicussDiccus because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2023 by BicussDiccus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BicussDiccus
Sir or Ma'am

You are looking at it the wrong way.

In their experience until whomever sees it differently than previous it won't change telling someone how you see it until then is usually a futility.

The world elites are trying to divide and have been doing so for quite some time now. They want to divide to stay in control, whether its by race, identity, gender, fashion, interest, religious views and so much more.
That's not how it is and it is people that do that on their own with the phenomena of self segregation like expatriates gathering with other expatriots to talk and complain about what they left instead of disappear into the new culture they've embraced what's weird is the host country sees that as a positive patriotism for the country since it is against the one those ex patriots are from. Some people get it when moving to another state or province or district within their own country... like whoa im an alien here and the locals are strange like a fish out of water syndrome once the newness and tourism of the area wears off and they go back to their usual pattern of living they won't see it

Its how they maintain power, they shape the views of the weak minded to think a certain way leading to things like cancel culture, climate control and activism.

The status quo is important is shows stability and a normalcy instead of a chaos a baseline of operating society where it does not collapse into civil war and normalcy occurs as the majority of population regardless of race class gender etc..

The media is one of their most powerful tools, it got to a point where they divided people who had taken a vaccine and people who had not.

Media tries to cover all bases however political leaning news sources are of course going to spin it in the favor of what direction they lean... If freedom of the press included a clause of no political leaning then people would have a more accurate view of the world instead of the slant or spin placed on it creating a view/affirming a view but since it takes politics to do that? Heh not likely gonna happen. It's also likely any that try to cover it without slant or spin would be sanctioned by those that do spin and favor a side then of course ads to keep that news as a source would then be accused of that's how they lean based on the ad peoples leaning meaning its moot to even try.

Currently its Israel vs Palestine, you have to pick a side, either way, they cause you to fight with one another instead of becoming Unified they divide, its propaganda tactics 101. And don't think about not partaking in it because you will be looked at as ignorant by both sides.

No not even those people there have too pick any sides... They as in both are trying to live as normal as possible until things go back to normal everyday without the fighting. Like seeing a fire danger sign as being high or low chance of it occurring that day... Is what such people trying to live their normal everyday lives are going through; Forcing them to pick any side other than the peace that enables them to do that is recruitment.

But to answer your question, first they divided women against men by using their media control to make women superior to men, now they are using men to fight back against the women with the same tactics by deploying plants like Andrew Tate, this will get not only both sides to hate each other but it can be used to modify laws or bring in new laws for easier control.

Such a thing is a large long ongoing argument why is it at the forefront? To likely discourage looking at issues not that in a nothing to see here while change is enacted elsewhere knowing that larger argument isn't really political being in people's hearts so it is more of a distraction and diversion than anything to really be trying to debate about since it's unwinnable no matter what argument arises in it's defense of arguing it or not. It's a your heart is your heart mine is mine stop trying to give it to me you need it aside from that its a very foolish thing to be giving away.

In conclusion it all comes down to one thing : Control, whether its population control or fear mongering tactics, control is control at the end of the day and if we are kept divided and not unified, the elites win.

Not all countries and cultures celebrate the individual and yet when it comes to a "you should..." they sort of do as it's an expectation to be someone else or someone they are not... Like water why can't you be dirt? Mud says we're trying we're trying! But it also requires fire... fire says dude haven't i separated you two enough? Mud get room!

edit on 24-11-2023 by crowf00t because: arrg me quoter is broken

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

and plan to continue gene therapy (again back to the mrna) to try and create their own version of Morloks.

At ythis point in my life I would not put anything past these guys with all the power and wealth as even their own inbreeding destroys their own kind.

I used to work in small private family owned companies in manufacturing. Amazing what generational inbreeding does. AKA ~ stupid.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

IMO they want to genocide Hillarys defined "undesiarables" as they are at the extrene low end of all curves. That includes economic, wealth, smarts, DNA and everything else.

About all they are known for are washers and dryers on the front porch.

I do feel for them as its not right.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Honestly dumbing everyone down makes a lot more sense to me than killing everyone, then they will have built in slave labor.

*shrugs*

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Well haven't heard?

CEOs are being replaced with AI.

Who gets held accountable for failure then...

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Agree they will be so stupid they wil just march on like zombies

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Well haven't heard?

CEOs are being replaced with AI.

Who gets held accountable for failure then...

not heard this one. Got any sources?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join