It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan on Fenbendazole beating Cancer 10 years after I was the 1st to use it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nofear51

Admittedly, I need to look into this drug more than just the cursory research I posted. I only posted that source for further discussion and nothing more. I purposely did not dispute any claims of it's potential benefits. I posted it for strictly informational purposes only.

I'm 73 year old and have been a smoker since I was 18 years old. In the past 2 weeks, I have felt discomfort in my left lung that is different than I have experienced from time to time through the years, in that this pain is a dull but sharp stabbing pain where, in the past, the usual discomfort had always been just a dull aching sensation.

After 56 years of smoking, this has finally motivated me to quit smoking but I fear it's a day late at this point. I'm going to see my doctor in a week or so to schedule a lung cancer screening and if cancer is detected, I may very well consult my doctor concerning this drug.

That's why my first post was nothing more than a bookmark.
edit on 8-11-2023 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: Nofear51

I'm 73 year old and have been a smoker since I was 18 years old. In the past 2 weeks, I have felt discomfort in my left lung that is different than I have experienced from time to time through the years, in that this pain is a dull but sharp stabbing pain where, in the past, the usual discomfort had always been just a dull aching sensation.

That's why my first post was nothing more than a bookmark.

Hope you’re doing ok ?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join