It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Previously Kwakakev on the ATS situation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Indie1A

I don't know or blame you. This issue has been brewing for a while. You are probably just as much a victim of it as I am. Lot of problems...

One thing with Jesus, we all make mistakes. If we can learn for them then that is cool.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Triple333

I am doing another post ... for qualification purposes.

Thanks for this thread. At least it gives some theories on what may have happened *shrug*

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka
Hi, I’m testing out a new login name, as I was unable to post, but I’m evidently in “ good standing.”
Some bizarre stuff going on here lately.
Best wishes to all the members here.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

I had to as well. This is a variant. I couldn't post and then when i tried to login found my password was not valid.
I have to look up a post and edit it since I called the transgender mafia troglodytes and I don't want that mistaken for a comment about Lou Troglodyte who I guess has some following either way but I don't know for sure. No offense intended, Lou.
A trog is a underdweller cave inhabitant that shuns the light of day. California is infested with them.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread.

Same for me - was able to log in last week and no working password this week.

Everything seemed normal when I looked, but I left for a few days and now I see everything that has fallen apart is on the surface.

Guess I'll keep my eyes peeled and see how it all develops.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have been unable to log into my old account since the social media account log in issue
4th account in a year. Have made another account with hope ATS overcomes it's current Anarchy.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   
To update the situation, been a mad house as anarchy went wild. Order is getting restored as a team lead by Ghost kicked in the backdoor and made some new keys for the mods. Still a lot of details of what exactly happened missing.

For an overview, been some growing issues with the moderation since Darko took control. There are a lot of conflicting views going on with a site like this. There is also a lot at stake when looking at issues that are above top secret. As congress is putting more attention into the UFO/ET topic, there is a battle brewing in the background for control.

It is good to see some past members returning as they got taken out by the politics in the background. Hopefully we won't be hearing too much more from some of those voices invested in the corporate narrative with the moderation process. As things fell apart, one thread that made a rally point;

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

I have not kept up with it all on this thread, but seen a lot of it. Some of it is weird in trying to make connections. Some of it builds on exposing the problems Julian Assange still sits in a cell for. It's a big ugly that will change a lot of things if / when it does come out.

If I was Darko, I would want to keep a low profile as well with all the bickering that does on. For now ATS is holding strong as the troll invasion has been beaten back. It has also helped make the community stronger and more resilient, helped build some of those friendships when trapped against adversity.

The battle against ignorance is a tough one. If ATS can make it through this, hopefully it might have a chance against some of the other problems that await.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join