It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An I.Q. of 162 before she was 11 years old

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Aberrantly high IQ individuals (200+) can generally understand most western languages while listening regardless of whether they can speak them

a reply to: starfoxxx

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: starfoxxx

originally posted by: Gabara
Exactly all i see is the media promoting a new character for future events

Being able to remember and recite back
like a parrot does NOT make you smarter
and more of a genius then Einstein ..

Photographic memories are beautiful
does not make you your critical thinking
solving and resolving any better though..

Seems like propaganda and i am not getting on OP

just making observation and just imo.

Officially , Eidetic Memory .
However , if one remembers everything that is what one would call very intelligent .
Learning is a direct result of memory .

Seems like most people who excel in medical school, law school, higher STEM accomplishments, have this ability.
They have to read and digest so much material, fire-hose style, that to read things just once and have it available for instant recall, is a huge leg up in the competition.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Having a high IQ is a pain in the butt. You analyze everything. Most people who think they are smart are knowledgeable, that is not the same thing as being intelligent.

I had a buddy throughout school who was crazy smart, valedictorian in our HS class, a smooth easy 4.0 for all 12 years of primary school. His dad was a certified genius, one of the founders of IBM, who personally invented a lot of what IBM is credited with. His mother and bro / sis were all very smart.
My friend just seemed to coast through life though. Just did very down to earth jobs like teaching GED / remedial education in prisons. Seemed like was just not into the high octane, competitive world. His brother and sister seemed to do the same.
Maybe they didn’t want the hassle of being everybody’s favorite genius.
edit on 10-5-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Well said i agree.

Being able to remember and recite back
like a parrot does NOT make you smarter
and more of a genius then Einstein ..

Photographic memories are beautiful
does not make you your critical thinking
solving and resolving any better though..

Seems like propaganda and i am not getting on OP

just making observation and just imo.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTitorSociety
Aberrantly high IQ individuals (200+) can generally understand most western languages while listening regardless of whether they can speak them

Well, me for instance, I am fluent in double speak, circular logic, pig Latin, Spanglish, Esperanto, and international generic BS. NTM the variants Horsesh!T and Batsh!t crazy.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

MSM letting Greta know that her replacement is here ...

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Imagination will take you everywhere. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions. The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. A. Einstein

While I question IQ testing because it is has been proven to inaccurately measure a person's intelligence level and does not include other mental/brain function gifts, I do think our education systems need to include creativity or imagination to open up those neural pathways.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Left4Dead

That is a very interesting take on reincarnation.

I'm in the all in camp.

And it would make sense for cases like this little girl.
Don't think it happens every time, in fact, probably pretty rare, but it would make sense.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: rickymouse
Having a high IQ is a pain in the butt. You analyze everything. Most people who think they are smart are knowledgeable, that is not the same thing as being intelligent.

I had a buddy throughout school who was crazy smart, valedictorian in our HS class, a smooth easy 4.0 for all 12 years of primary school. His dad was a certified genius, one of the founders of IBM, who personally invented a lot of what IBM is credited with. His mother and bro / sis were all very smart.
My friend just seemed to coast through life though. Just did very down to earth jobs like teaching GED / remedial education in prisons. Seemed like was just not into the high octane, competitive world. His brother and sister seemed to do the same.
Maybe they didn’t want the hassle of being everybody’s favorite genius.

If you are smart, you can identify the brainwashing that is being fed to us. I subconsciously used food chemistry for many years to dumb me down so I could fit in with the people around me that I CHOSE to hang around with. I think a lot of people actually do that and many people are more susceptable to this doping chemistry than others....the comfort foods as people call them do inhibit our ability to be able to see what is really going on.

I did not want to be hanging around with people at NASA or in high science jobs when I was in my twenties, those people were either boring or they had big heads and thought they were better than the kind of people I grew up with.

My high school councelor said I should not be a doctor because Doctors IQs were only in the 130 to 140 range and I would be much more needed in physics or aerospace. I liked learning new things, all kinds of new things. I learned many different professions in my life. But continually kept up with advancing medicine knowing that just because I found out that many of those in the field are only getting into medicine is for money or prestige, I realized some are actually out there to help people.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   

While I'm not fan of IQ tests she's already earnt two engineering degrees, is about to earn a masters in Mathematics and has self taught herself Algebra to final year undergrad Maths which takes a lot of logic, intelligence, ability to spot patterns and thinking outside the box rather than having a good/eidetic memory.

There's a few pics of her writing out proofs of further derivative functions and matrices operations which I only worked out when 20 and seems a genuine case of savant ability/incredibly gifted natural mathematician rather than the party trick type as these aren't things can be learnt or taught by wrote. You can't pass undergrad without writing your dissertation on a new branch of maths/performing independent proofs.

She seems the real deal and set to go a very long way if she avoid the mental health issues this this bright and succesful face.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I hope she doesn't disappear.

Some college may bring her into their fold and mind-farm her, she won't have time for social interaction, her progress will be monitored, and more than likely be forced into a profession not of her choosing.

It has happened at least once before, and his name was Ted Kaczynki.

Or as you might know him as, The Unibomber.

edit on 14-5-2023 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
IQ tests are flawed. They only really tell you how good you are at completing an IQ test. This mythical g factor is exactly that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join