It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Health Emergency And Why

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Thank you!

This is the dark hour, once we peel the onion one layer at time, we start see horrific side of this all, powers out there to want this all evil happen , absolute control etc..it frightens me too .

The decentralizing is really a must , and to build better ways to maximize growing vegetables etc. Seems like current power structure, centralized and secret entitys behind curtain is big fail and will just mean our demise in the end.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
DARPA Has Been Funding Pfizer For 'Groundbreaking Vaccine Research' For A Long Time... This Is A Military Operation... Kinda Explains Why Pfizer Enjoys A Liability Exemption...

The source is from December 5, 2013

DARPA Hires Pfizer to Perform Groundbreaking Vaccine Research

The traditional method of "curing" a disease -- from which DARPA is deviating -- involves extracting a pathogen, isolating its antigen, and using that antigen to create a vaccine in vitro. This vaccine is then injected into a patient to stimulate his or her immune system to fight off subsequent exposures to the pathogen. DARPA, however, appears to be tasking Pfizer with finding a shortcut, whereby all of this would happen in vivo, within the patient's body, thus dramatically cutting the time between the discovery of a pathogen and the military's ability to treat it. Incidentally, if Pfizer is successful in this work, its research could have significant applications in the civilian world as well.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: tanstaafl

The NHI and WHO have been working on legislation (since there was so much vaccine hesitancy) to allow force-vax of every country for when the next 'world pandemic' hits, enforced by the UN.

Yeah... bring it UN... bring it... this is a hill I will absolutely DIE on - and so will the first ones to come to my door with the intent of forcefully jabbimg me or any member of my family.

A lot of people may be dyeing on that hill in the future....

A couple of Queensland coppers May have already. The cop in charge of the state had a good cry about how brave they were when they died under her watch.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Kenzo
Related:

CURES Act, “informed consent is waived if it’s not in the best interest of human beings.” Obama thought you shouldn’t know if you’re getting injected with an emergency use bioweapon. I think you should. Trusted experts seem to agree with Barack.

Wow! Notice the date Obama signed this-December 13, 2016-just before his term was up.

The damage he did to our country can't be overstated.

You do realize this is effectively Obamas 3rd term?

And like his first two he has no accountability whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

They allready make clear , that the goal is to kill people. So if that`s the game.....

It is what it is. I will not live as a voluntary slave. If that means myself and my family die fighting the good fight, then so be it. There are far worse things than death.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Related:

CURES Act, “informed consent is waived if it’s not in the best interest of human beings.” Obama thought you shouldn’t know if you’re getting injected with an emergency use bioweapon. I think you should. Trusted experts seem to agree with Barack.

Wow! Notice the date Obama signed this-December 13, 2016-just before his term was up.

The damage he did to our country can't be overstated.

You do realize this is effectively Obamas 3rd term?

I think it's more like Bush's fourth term. He started this with the Patriot Act, and Obama had the charisma to hypnotize the masses for 6 long years.

If the DNC can pull another candidate out of the hat like Obama the US won't stand a chance.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   
~~Happened before in earlyer episode of human expriments~~

They done all sort of experiments with humans without permissions long time ago , not even telling people they were in any sort of test . just the technologys has changed , what was back then chemicals ,bacteria , drugs in the 50s or 60s is now mRNA injected toxic bioweapon .

edit on 11-2-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join