It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 184
<< 181  182  183   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: baablacksheep1
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That made me smile Ophi.

As far as CapelGreen goes it's 28th June, though I thought it said 8th of June the other day. Who knows re that one. I did note Nick Pope having a go re Warren though when someone questioned him a couple of days ago. He's so predictable as though he's reading from a script.

😴😴😴😴.

Re Capel Green……..yeah I saw that same release date…..but when I clicked for further details….it didn’t show up at all here…… UK 2024 - 2025 Upcoming Releases…..

Que Sera sera…

👽☕️🍩
edit on 3-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Here Ophi.

m.imdb.com...

Of course, if it does happen one day, it will surely cause a meltdown with various folks. Nick Pope is super quick to point out various things . Bit like a remote control, press a button and out he spews the same old drivel. Heseltine of course is still rumbling away.

While we wait am busy thinking of taking a course. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in ET Studies. It's about 16 grand. Dr Baa baa sheep has a nice ring to it.

😉.

edit on bamambFridayam2024-05-03T08:10:23-05:00k2308 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: baablacksheep1

Thx….

Yeah …last night I fell asleep to Nicky Poo here….. m.youtube.com...

Mehhh

👽☕️🍩
edit on 3-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Thanks Ophi. He sounds to be enjoying himself. I did note Philip Mantle in the comment section, he's been on Nick's case quite some time now. Anyway what he's said re CapelGreen...again.

I really do hope one day and in our life time there will be some resolve and better understanding of this subject Ophi.

edit on bamambFridayam2024-05-03T08:36:12-05:00k1208 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: baablacksheep1

That made me smile Ophi.

By the way…..that poster emailed to me from a friend was derived from a poster being presented at a booth at this past Wonder-Con in California in which he went to.

Here’s the original…..

I guess we will just have to see….

👽☕️🍩

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It does not come as a surprise Ophi. There is more yet to come. The Col is 85 and I expect more from him.

But like everything with this case it is filled with twists and turns. We are still waiting re the binary code too.

www.encryptedentertainment.com...

edit on bamambFridayam2024-05-03T10:06:34-05:00k3410 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183   >>

join