It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of Robin Williams' Suicide Emerged During Family Guy Robin Williams Failed Suicide Attempt Epi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'll go back and listen to what Paul Joseph Watson said in the video a second time and try to make sense of it.

Basically, it seems that the writers used a tortured excuse to write Robin Williams into the episode.

Would you agree with that?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose
Basically, it seems that the writers used a tortured excuse to write Robin Williams into the episode.
Would you agree with that?

No.

Watch the episode.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Then we disagree.

I consider this a tortured excuse:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Then we disagree.

I consider this a tortured excuse:

If you actually watched the show you would know it has a long history of landing big names celebrity guest appearances. I would wager that all of them have script approval so if Williams was not happy with the dialogue or premise he would have passed.

You know, unless of course his Illuminati handlers forced him to do it.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
If you actually watched the show you would know it has a long history of landing big names celebrity guest appearances. I would wager that all of them have script approval so if Williams was not happy with the dialogue or premise he would have passed.

Script approval?

That means Robin Williams would have been consulted?

Remember I don't watch TV so I may be asking naive questions.

The point is, however, that I think the premise of bringing him into the episode is a silly one and the show appears to me to be one not adding much to anything to do with quality TV. I suspect there's not much wholesomeness there.

The subject of this thread is the strangeness of the news reporting of a suicide of a popular comedian having a synchronicity with a TV episode with a similar, not exact, but similar event.

You know, unless of course his Illuminati handlers forced him to do it.

Sarcastic much?

I think you could stand to do some research into areas you know nothing about.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I will boycott family guy.

I never watched an episode anyway.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I'm just talking about the general technique used by the powers that be (the shadow/parallel government) to do psychological operations on the public through television and cinema.

I've been thinking about where I first learned about purposeful manipulation of the public through television and cinema.

I did some searches to refresh my memory and one thing I would like to mention is the work of Dr. John Coleman, author of Conspirators’ Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300, published in 1992.

Someone has put a link to the PDF of that book online, and this is from the Foreword of the book, written by Coleman:

FOREWORD

In my career as a professional intelligence officer, I had many occasions to access highly classified documents, but during service as a political science officer in the field in Angola, West Africa, I had the opportunity to view a series of top secret classified documents which were unusually explicit. What I saw filled me with anger and resentment and launched me on a course from which I have not deviated, namely to uncover what power it is that controls and manages the British and United States governments.

One of the things Coleman reveals is the true purpose of something called the Tavistock Institute.

The website World Intelligence Review – Home of John Coleman says this about the Tavistock Institute:

coleman300.net...

A different website, Waking Times, has an article that talks about the Tavistock Institute, “Brain Washing, Social Control and Programming – Why You Should Kill Your Television“:

Tavistock
Around 1920, the Tavistock Institute became the center for the study of human behavior, mind control, propaganda, and social manipulation.

www.wakingtimes.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I've been thinking about where I first learned about purposeful manipulation of the public through television and cinema.

I've just remembered that I started the thread "Turn the TV Off" back in 2010.

Please note: I have a subscription to an internet TV channel that I LOVE: Gaiam TV.

There is a documentary on there that I watch over and over again and I can't wait to show it to my 3 1/2 year old grandson:

edit on 08/14/14 by Mary Rose because: Fix BBcode

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

Not really. Paradoxical side effects are very much real, but there's no cover-up... you're warned about it when you try a new SSRI. And they're only an issue when you start new meds, until they level off in your bloodstream. Somebody with a lifelong history of depression was likely not on his first 2-4 weeks of being medicated.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I understand why Robin Williams committed suicide...and recently NaomI Judd; I am being accused of something I've never done...and it is serious,.,so I am tempted.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae

I understand why Robin Williams committed suicide...and recently NaomI Judd; I am being accused of something I've never done...and it is serious,.,so I am tempted.

Are you okay, Alexandrae?

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

At this moment I am praying and gaining strength...someone is messing with my good reputation...why? I do not really know why but they are...so I am ok because I know the truth...but I am dissapointed in humanity.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
a reply to: SourGrapes

At this moment I am praying and gaining strength...someone is messing with my good reputation...why? I do not really know why but they are...so I am ok because I know the truth...but I am dissapointed in humanity.

Important thing is not to overreact to any gaslighting going on. That will only feed the behavior of those messing with you.

Cheers

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join