It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Anti-Semitic People Protest Israel's government in Tel Aviv

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
That's correct.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I wonder if those protests in Tel Aviv are being funded by the same Biden donors who are supporting the campus riots here.
Soros, Gates, Rockefellers, and the Pritzkers.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jofafot

That's correct.

Thought so... and your point was?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Hamas is deliberately and cowardly using Israeli/international hostages and Palestinian civilians as human shields.
Hamas are terrorists.
Hamas is 100% responsible for any of their deaths.

Placing blame for their deaths on anyone else but Hamas...makes one a Hamas/terrorist sympathizer.

Takes two to tango. It is possible to apportion blame in appropriate proportions without necessarily supporting or sympathising with either party.

Reality is rarely black and white.

THIS is black and white.
Intentionally and cowardly taking hostages and putting them in harms way...makes the hostage taker 100% responsible for their lives and/or deaths.
Okay fair enough.

What about the 7 hour delay in response or the torched cars that are indicative of hellfire missiles?

Before someone starts a slanders campaign I suppose I’m asking why the most heavily defended technologically advanced border in the world in addition to the vast array of intelligence assets in Israel could allow for such an egregious and regrettable slip and/or lapse to account for the attack there.

The fact it was 50 years to the day of a remembered attack there is also quite odd.

I don’t believe in coincidence anymore.

Is there a Grassy Knoll involved anywhere in this?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm just pointing out bigotry.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'm just pointing out bigotry.

On what side? People seem today to use labels to justify their points when the labels are loosely connected but not correct. To protest the Israeli government is not antisemitism.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
On any "side", anyone who uses various excuses to shield themselves from critique and accountability. For example, the side that uses "racism" as an excuse. Or the side that uses "anti-semitism" as an excuse. Or the side that uses "religion" as an excuse.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Look at that huge ANTISEMITIC crowd....

Shameful /
edit on Sun, 05 May 2024 18:24:30 -0500246America/ChicagoSunday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

On any "side", anyone who uses various excuses to shield themselves from critique and accountability. For example, the side that uses "racism" as an excuse. Or the side that uses "anti-semitism" as an excuse. Or the side that uses "religion" as an excuse.

You will need to define who you are talking about to actually have a discussion on it.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That's also correct. By the way I already have defined them. Sorry if my post is not understandable, my primary isn't english.

(post by JAY1980 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I wonder if those protests in Tel Aviv are being funded by the same Biden donors who are supporting the campus riots here.
Soros, Gates, Rockefellers, and the Pritzkers.

Have you zionists ever stopped to wonder why George Soros(a Zionist Jew) would be funding this?

I'm curious do you support the recent anti-semitism bill our government just passed?

You pro-Israel, pro-zionism, types are being played exactly the same way the establishment played the people calling the January 6th protesters terrorists.

Do you not see the parallels?

I'm watching people who's rights were violated 4 years ago for questioning an election. Now support the same entities as they violate the rights of their opposition. Any true patriot would support both of these groups rights to protest without question.

Asking for the boot to be applied equally is a very statist mentality to have. Best to just never be a boot licker at all in my opinion...

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DAVID64

There are probably a few still alive but Israel's implementation of their "Hannibal Directive" pretty much sealed many of their fates , just like those poor Israelis killed by the IDF on Oct 7th.

When the lives of your own citizens came second to political motivation you know there's a problem.

Netanyahu knows from his own family's experience the value of someone else's martyrdom.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Netanyahu should be taken to court.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join