It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccine Injured

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
My step father was diagnosed with Parkinsons disease very shortly after his second injection

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: OdinnsPapa
My step father was diagnosed with Parkinsons disease very shortly after his second injection

Very sorry to hear that.

Again, all this needs to be investigated as fast as possible!

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Is the truth about the covid vaccines starting to come out?!

Encouraging movement

edit on 5-5-2024 by PrivateAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This could be completely unrelated.
Is Parkinson's disease part of the vaccine injuries claims?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

And sorry to hear that.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Given that proper safety testing was not conducted before the mRNA COVID shots were rolled out to the public, independent researchers have been compelled to conduct their own research. One such study reveals new findings indicating Pfizer’s mRNA causes autism-like outcomes in newborn mice.

rumble.com...

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel
Nicotine Prevents All Viruses from infecting the Body . Nicotine Patches can Protect you from them .......

That's one thing about all of this that has always perplexed me. Smokers have a statistically significantly lower risk of catching the 'vid or experiencing strong symptoms. That's just fascinating to me.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Nicotine taken in a Patch Form can Cure Parkinson's Disease over a Short Amount of Time . A Secret " Some " MD's are Aware of . You might want to look into that Information

" DR. BRYAN ARDIS | Nicotine Can Cure Many Diseases and Sicknesses. The Difference Between Nicotine and Tobacco. "

banned.video...
edit on 6-5-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Former CNN Anchor Chris Cuomo, Who Advocated for the Vaccines, Now Suffering from COVID Vaccine Injuries

rumble.com...

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel
Former CNN Anchor Chris Cuomo, Who Advocated for the Vaccines, Now Suffering from COVID Vaccine Injuries

rumble.com...

Ah , his Doctor did not Inform him of that yet !

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Kate Scott, the wife of Jamie Scott who suffered a brain injury days after receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine, shares her husband’s story.

“He will never work again, he can’t drive, he can’t look after our children independently, he can’t go anywhere on his own”.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel
Nicotine Prevents All Viruses from infecting the Body . Nicotine Patches can Protect you from them .......

That's one thing about all of this that has always perplexed me. Smokers have a statistically significantly lower risk of catching the 'vid or experiencing strong symptoms. That's just fascinating to me.

Not necessarily true.
Smoking is highly associated with a range of illnesses and compromise of the immune system. It's the wrong idea imo to say that smoking protects from COVID-19

ebm.bmj.com...

Although it is well established that cigarette smoking is associated with morbidity and mortality in several respiratory infections, data from recent studies suggest that active smokers are underrepresented among patients with COVID-19. This has led to claims that a ‘smoker’s paradox’ may exist in COVID-19, wherein smokers are protected from infection and severe complications of COVID-19. We aimed to review and summarise existing literature in this context. Electronic databases were searched for articles that reported prevalence of smokers among patients with COVID-19 or studied any association of smoking with outcomes among patients with COVID-19. We identified several biases and knowledge gaps which may give the false impression that smoking is protective in COVID-19. As of now, the data supporting smoker’s paradox claims are limited and questionable

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel
Is the truth about the covid vaccines starting to come out?!

Encouraging movement

It has come out long time ago. The only problem is how to beat the massive censorship in the media. The internet is the way but even on the internet dark forces operate that try hard to censor certain topics. Lately we see a lot of admissions even on the mainstream media.
edit on 9-5-2024 by Kekrops because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Ron Johnson: They Are Trying To Avoid Accountability By Calling Vaccine Injuries 'Long COVID'

Ron Johnson: They Are Trying To Avoid Accountability By Calling Vaccine Injuries 'Long COVID'
On May 8, 2024, U.S. Senator Ron Johnson @SenRonJohnson writes:

"I was vilified, ridiculed, and censored for telling the truth about COVID. The COVID Cartel can no longer hide vaccine injuries, so they’re slowly starting to admit the obvious. They’ll never admit the full truth, the body count is way too high."

rumble.com...

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Canadian fastball hall of famer Sam Forbes, once extremely healthy and active, is now in a wheelchair, wearing diapers, and nearly died in hospital after receiving his Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines.

rumble.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join