It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study Finds The More Covid Vaccine Doses You Have, the More Likely You Are to Get Covid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I tested positive two years ago but didn't have the loss of sense of taste or smell. It felt like the WNV I had few summers ago. Maybe it was the flu, i don't know. My sense of taste did seem affected, more like it was hyper sensitive to sweet and bitter. then back in January I got Covid and lost my sense of smell and taste for a week. But it was like a very mild cold that lasted a week. Vaxxed people seemed to get it worse when they got it again.
I'd swear off any vaxx now except maybe tetanus. I think they are poisoning targeted groups with agents designed to harm them long term.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I KNEW IT! Seriously. Everyone I know who has had COVID has been vaxxed.
( I don't know anyone not vaxxed, so I can't compare)
And those who have been vaxxed like 4 and 5 times have had it a bunch.
That's my anecdotal evidence that says this study is probably spot on.

I give a short quote, but the entire article is very interesting.
More at the link ...

Study Finds That The More Covid Vaccine Doses You Have, the More Likely You Are to Get Covid

People who received more than one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine were more likely to contract COVID-19, according to a new study. An analysis of data from Cleveland Clinic employees found that people who received two or more doses were at higher risk of COVID-19, Dr. Nabin Shrestha and his co-authors reported.

The risk of contracting COVID-19 was 1.5 times higher for those who received two doses, 1.95 times higher for those who received three doses, and 2.5 times higher for those who received three or more doses, the researchers found. The higher risk was compared to people who received zero or one dose of a vaccine.

Earlier studies and data have also suggested that people with more vaccine doses are more susceptible to COVID-19 infection, including previous papers from the Cleveland Clinic scientists and a study from Iceland.

This can be explained using the time passes from the first dose to the second dose and from the second dose to the third dose. The more time that passes the more likely is to be infected again with another strain of the virus. We know that vaccine induced immunity is not as good as natural immunity and doesn't last for very long making it inevitable to be infected again and again. The Covid vaccines never offered sterilising immunity which means anyone can get infected at anytime no matter how many times they are vaccinated.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Owlwatcher
a reply to: FlyersFan

I tested positive two years ago but didn't have the loss of sense of taste or smell. It felt like the WNV I had few summers ago. Maybe it was the flu, i don't know. My sense of taste did seem affected, more like it was hyper sensitive to sweet and bitter. then back in January I got Covid and lost my sense of smell and taste for a week. But it was like a very mild cold that lasted a week. Vaxxed people seemed to get it worse when they got it again.
I'd swear off any vaxx now except maybe tetanus. I think they are poisoning targeted groups with agents designed to harm them long term.

Not everyone has had these symptoms and at least 1/3 of those infected were asymptomatic.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I dont believe either that covid virus is real .

Didn`t you get the memo ? the virus sequency was generated by computer,synthetic code
And then Christian Drosten a German virologist made the hilarious paper , which was later reviewed and find to have 10 fatal flaws.

Long story short....you got hustled

Can you post the paper made by Christian Drosten? Do you know its title?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join