It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Vine talking Aliens within the next hour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   
No idea what this is about yet for alien fans here Jeremy Vine is talking about aliens on BBC Radio 2 in the next hour, 1 - 2pm. www.bbc.co.uk...

I guess you can listen to this on iplayer if you miss it.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The podcast covers various topics...

Jeremy discusses a National Crime Agency warning to schools about the danger of sextortion as young boys are targeted by criminal gangs, working through cancer treatment as King Charles returns to public engagements, the search for alien life by leading astronomer Lisa Kaltenegger, and whether having your mobile phone on the dinner table is the height of bad manners.

I highlighted the alien part. I don't know what it's about exactly... at work and can't listen for now.

From a different source:

Prof. Lisa Kaltenegger is an award-winning astrophysicist and astrobiologist, the Founding Director of the Carl Sagan Institute at Cornell, Professor in Astronomy at Cornell University, and author of Alien Earths: The Science for Planet Hunting in the Cosmos (April 16 2024).

edit on 30/4/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Cheers Encia
the professor was interesting yet took a very scientific approach to something that is completely otherworldly and at times defies science. Some of the callers CE's were interesting. At work too and with all the noise etc missed some of it, will listen to the conversation later

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

new topics

top topics

join