It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Democrats warn Biden against politicizing abortion ballot effort

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Yep, it's that EVIL JOE'S doing.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency revoked the discount it gave to 125,000 property owners in Lee County who have FEMA flood insurance after warning local officials about unsafe rebuilding efforts in the wake of Hurricane Ian in 2022.

Revoking an insurance discount?! For not following FEMA rebuilding guidelines?! Officials were [v]SHOCKED, SHOCKED I say!

LOL
Floridians must be snowflakes!

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: aa3275

I'm thinking the way to resolve the abortion discussion in this country is to leave it all solely up to people who have a uterus.

The individual who has a uterus.

It is no one else's business.

Why does having a uterus allow you to decide what should live and what should die?

A Zygote that's never lived.

AGAIN -- I support LIVING CHILDREN. You let me know when every child in this world is cared for, sheltered, fed, educated, loved, etc.

Then we can talk about: "Hey! I popped it out -- I did my part".

Maybe they should keep their legs together and or use one of the many forms of birth control out there. The biggest problem I have with abortion is that it’s carelessly being used as a form of birth control when there’s other options, that’s irresponsible and reckless.

Maybe HE should not have . . . .

Yeah it works both ways but didn’t you tell me it’s nobody’s business but yours/a women’s? If that’s your attitude maybe you should deal with your own # responsibly . You never did answer my question earlier asking if a guy should have a say in abortion. Now you want to invoke the responsibility of a man into the equation but in the same breath have the attitude that it’s your business and no one else’s and you can do what you want. You can’t have it both ways as much as you want to think you’re entitled to do so. You’re a living contradiction of yourself.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Biden holds out an Olive Branch to Floridians with his left hand, and when they reach to accept it, he stabs them in the forearm with a kitchen knife, using his right hand!

Today, the BIDEN Administration cancelled the discount tens of thousands of Floridians receive on their Hurricane Flood Insurance. No reason. Just evil Joe, and his evil minions, at work...hating RED states.

Source: www.eenews.net...

JOE MUST GO!

I swear Biden and his joke of a administration is the the biggest pos to ever grace the WH. How anyone with more than one brain cell can support these clowns is beyond me. Proof beyond a doubt that you can’t fix stupid.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Comingback2024

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: aa3275

I'm thinking the way to resolve the abortion discussion in this country is to leave it all solely up to people who have a uterus.

The individual who has a uterus.

It is no one else's business.

What if Women start using abortion for economic reasons only? (like many do now) Is that "medically" necessary OK ? 💥

And if abortion is to be funded publicly, why would that make it all "no one else's business", especially if payoffs and theft get involved? 😉

Their body.

Procreation is a biological mechanism that all mammals do. It is not special.

I'm all for free government abortion.

Churches aren't taxed. I'm paying for the church down the street.

Whatabout abortion for purely economic reasons?? You failed to address that one. 😉

What business is it of yours?

Again -- no one's business but the one making the decision.

Its actually big business.
The real argument is not about having abortions because the pro-abortion movement had an agreement up to a certain time but that wasn't good enough and that gets us to the real reason there is such a fight for late term abortions...its the market for selling body parts. That is what this fight is about. So many are falsely claiming its about womens reproduction rights but those people have been hoodwinked into fighting for late term abortions in the name of a marketplace selling aborted baby parts for various medical, cosmetic and other experimental endevours.

The only people who bring up Late Term abortion -- are the anti-abortionists.

Exactly. The pro-abortion cult couldn't care less.
edit on 4-4-2024 by Comingback2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The Federal Emergency Management Agency revoked the discount it gave to 125,000 property owners in Lee County who have FEMA flood insurance after warning local officials about unsafe rebuilding efforts in the wake of Hurricane Ian in 2022.

Revoking an insurance discount?! For not following FEMA rebuilding guidelines?! Officials were [v]SHOCKED, SHOCKED I say!

LOL

There are a lot of older Florida residents.

Biden shouldn’t have increased Medicare premiums and cut benefits either, especially in an election year, am I right.
wtf Joe

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   

LOL

And again from the article the county officials are claiming they were not warned and that Biden's FEMA are lieing.

I don't know who's right and who is wrong; but when the government makes decisions and does not allow for an appeal to that decision it smacks of bureaucratic bulldozing.

But even if we assume FEMA is correct why are they punishing the residents when it was the county government that setup the process that "skirted" the system. Why didn't Joe Biden's FEMA seek to protect the residents and inform them they were in danger of not following the rules?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

And again from the article the county officials are claiming they were not warned and that Biden's FEMA are lieing.

They were warned. They just thought it was a warning of a warning.

“At no time were we notified that we were in jeopardy of being retrograded. It was, if you failed to comply with an information request, you could face a retrograde,” Lee County Attorney Richard Wesch said.

Ooops. They did face a retrograde!

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   

They were warned. They just thought it was a warning of a warning.

“At no time were we notified that we were in jeopardy of being retrograded. It was, if you failed to comply with an information request, you could face a retrograde,” Lee County Attorney Richard Wesch said.

Ooops. They did face a retrograde!

Assuming your interpretation is correct; and the county officials have a week argument; that excuses the summarily handed down punishment to the entire county (not just the county officials) with out the chance to appeal? And by entire county we are talking about both people who didn't and did live up to the agreement.
edit on 4-4-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join