It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariana Grande Manchester bombing 22 May 2017. Richard D Hall investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You might remember this. I certainly do and recall the number blue lights racing towards Manchester on the M56 as I was taking people to the airport. I listen to the radio and was deeply saddened by the events as my family don't really drink, we don't really go on holiday but we do do concerts, so this hit very close to home.

(NBC News report)

There's a independant researcher by the name of Richard Hall who has spent more than a few hours examining the evidence of the events. He's covered the Jill Dando murder, the Madeleine McCann disappearance, Pandemic lies and many other things...

Link to his website

I've watched most of the videos and I've got to say, like many full time conspiracy people who certainly puts over a definite version of events with supporting evidence which contradicts the official narrative. Might be true, might not be....

He was taken to court as a 'disaster troll' akin to Alex Jones and the Sandy Hook thing.

BBC news page detailing the case

Martin and Eve Hibbert, who were left with severe disabilities after the 2017 blast, are suing Richard D Hall for defamation and harassment after he tracked down Eve and other survivors to see if they were lying about their injuries. It's the first time such action has been launched against a conspiracy theorist in the UK.

Here's the official Judiciary judgement of the case

www.judiciary.uk...

Conclusion

39. For these reasons, I find that the defendant has not discharged the evidential burden which rests on him. He has no real prospect, indeed no prospect at all, of success on the Issues and I will resolve them in the claimants’ favour.
40. The defendant’s applications for third party disclosure are also dismissed.
41. I will list the case for a further hearing to decide consequential orders, costs and directions to take the claim forward to a final determination. I invite the parties to submit a draft order reflecting the outcome of this hearing and a draft order for directions for future conduct.

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT VIDEO BELOW TO BE NOTED WHICH IS THE REASON FOR THE POST. all above is to fill in the details if you are unaware of the incident

This is Mr Halls version of the events of the court appearance and there is a few things to point out...(I can't embed video as its not a youtube video, probably because he's been deplatformed)

www.richplanet.net...

27:40ish The lady injured explains to Queen Elizabeth II the nut/bolt went through her leg ... if indeed you had such an injury would you be able to walk on it with your full weight four minutes after the injury occurred? maybe adrenaline pumping?

The video at roughly this time also shows the aftermath of the area that was bombed..... not that much damage to be fair.

40:30ish a guy doing a selfie video looking agitated about the mess he's seen with regards to bodies bashed into bits with a live feed monitor behind him showing the concert is still going. The bombing happened after the concert had finished as seen in the NBC news report linked up this page.

List of all the videos thats been made concerning the bombing which has led Mr Hall to this conclusion

As I outlined at the begining this subject is very close to my heart and feel for all the people in the venue that night who would of had an absolutely awful 'first' concert......

Up to you to draw conclusions...........
edit on 5-3-2024 by McUrnsalso because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2024 by McUrnsalso because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I like Richard's style- I don't know if he still has his bunny, but he used to have it sit with him during some of the shows. Too bad he's been pummeled by courts. s&f

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: McUrnsalso

A classic example of killing in the name of God.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
I like Richard's style- I don't know if he still has his bunny, but he used to have it sit with him during some of the shows. Too bad he's been pummeled by courts. s&f

I look forward to him being vindicated by the courts and resuming his talk tours.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

The court has already decided.

Conclusion

39. For these reasons, I find that the defendant has not discharged the evidential burden which rests on him. He has no real prospect, indeed no prospect at all, of success on the Issues and I will resolve them in the claimants’ favour.
40. The defendant’s applications for third party disclosure are also dismissed.
41. I will list the case for a further hearing to decide consequential orders, costs and directions to take the claim forward to a final determination. I invite the parties to submit a draft order reflecting the outcome of this hearing and a draft order for directions for future conduct.

He is a lying little troll using other people's suffering to try and make money.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Spot on. A real PoS.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   

This idiot has been tracking down victim's families , harassing them and calling them liars

He's a nasty bit of work and deserves no sympathy whatsoever.

End of.
edit on 6-3-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

You do?

He won't be "vindicated".

I suggest you read the Judgment.

He is despicable. Pure and simple.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Unfortunately such mentally ill trolls are new

You have them coming out from under their rocks after every disaster claiming all sort of bizarre theories - 9/11, London Subway bombing, Boston Marathon bombing, etc

Really despicable POS ..........

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I've watched his videos and yes, on the face of it not a very nice way of going about things. Still, he's stayed within the law. The surveillance aspect he's used is just the same as inadvertantly leaving on your dashcam whilst you've parked up your motor for the night.

As for the law in the UK....... the horizon scandal is a prime example of it not being done properly. 'beyond all reasonable doubt' is supposed to the the bench mark..... To sort that mess each case should of been looked at one by one but no, they're supposed to be bringing in a new law to quash those convictions... This in itself reveals that the justice system is ropey at best. I'm sure there are plenty of other cases where its gone awry, The Birmingham 6.... Satpal Ram.....

The evidence he has offered certainly, in my eyes, hints at something shady going on. If youve watched all of his videos on the subject or indeed any of the other investigations he's done. I;m sure you would have a couple of questions lurking in the back of your mind. Just the fact that the scene of the crime doesn't feature any damage stinks......

Still, Ive posted it for people to have their say. Which is one of the reasons why I love this site.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

No, it was a civil claim so "beyond a reasonable doubt" wasn't the standard of proof.

As for the damage, it doesn't stink. It was more of a nail bomb not HE, so the damage done was to those poor kids. Which was horrific

By the way, there was a full Public Inquiry and a criminal prosecution.

Any questions have been very publicly answered.

Harassing the parents of a paraplegic child and calling them liars is what stinks, to sell his stupid loathesome videos.

Pure scum of the Earth.
edit on 6-3-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The Horizon thing does stink. There is an ongoing Public Inquiry televised live. Those responsible for authorizing and pursuing those prosecutions should themselves be prosecuted. I speak as a Prosecutor myself.

But this isn't relevant to this thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

much respect to you...

thankyou for clearing up some of the finer details i wasnt aware if

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You too.

new topics

top topics