It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Survivor Gabor Mate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: quintessentone

I agree with him in that more Jews need to stand up and denounce the Zionists while at the same time more Muslims should denounce Hamas.

That'll never happen because deep down (or top of mind for many), 90+% (likely more) fully support Jihad and what the terrorists are doing in the name of Jihad. The few that are actually peaceful muslims are too afraid to say anything else they'll be labeled and listed and will suffer the same fats as 'the unbelievers' when the day of the great cleansing comes.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano

It is complicated. Both Hamas and Israel government need to be replaced. Both are not willing to talk.

Qatar negotiators are doing what they can right now but Israel seems hell bent on total destruction. What does Israel want?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I agree, they did sound like they were suffering from TDS, Trump has deranged their mind to where they fully support the genocide that's about to take place under his watch.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: blindmellojello
a reply to: Leviathan4
But the answer is a WW2 victim knows a lot about WW2.

Not the war 75 years later.

War is war... always horrible, always results in massive casualties of innocents on both sides, and always was started, funded and run by the exact same people that have run every war in recent history (since before our own revolutionary war, which was an anomaly/possible exception).

I'll just end with your own words reflected back at you:

How funny that you can’t understand this. You want the virtue signal so badly.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos

I agree, they did sound like they were suffering from TDS, Trump has deranged their mind to where they fully support the genocide that's about to take place under his watch.

And now yours causes you to again make this silly prediction that will only be proven/disproven with a little time.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Will you still call it TDS if it comes true? Probably. Either that or you'll call me a shill and ignore the fact that I was right all along.

But I do appreciate that you are at least considering it to be plausible instead of saying it definitely will be disproven. I think deep down you know that I'm probably right. It's ok to admit you were wrong about someone.
edit on 5-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Right now the Jews and their supporters are 100% more rabid than the Muslims, so what now?
edit on 5-11-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Mawdano

It is complicated. Both Hamas and Israel government need to be replaced. Both are not willing to talk.

Qatar negotiators are doing what they can right now but Israel seems hell bent on total destruction. What does Israel want?

To make it hurt so badly that nobody will again kill, rape, maim, kidnap 1400 dead and 240 taken.

It may take 20,000 casualties to ensure this. Maybe 30 K.

Nobody cares that you’re whining about it. We like to hear it. We love that you have to live that life, you deserve it.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Right now the Jews and their supporters are 100% more rabid than the Muslims, so what now?

What now ? We remind everyone that they have a right to do so. And hope they do it until it changes the Hamas / Palestine psyche back to normal decency.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Honestly, a really good question. You can't kill an ideology. So what does Israel consider to be their win condition in this war?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Honestly, a really good question. You can't kill an ideology. So what does Israel consider to be their win condition in this war?

And you can't erase 50 plus years of mutual massacres and keep the Palestinian people in open air prisons forever before they resist, again.

What's Israel's win condition? It looks to be complete destruction of the land and complete destruction of all people on that land, including the hostages.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

And you can't erase 50 plus years of mutual massacres and keep the Palestinian people in open air prisons forever before they resist, again.

What's Israel's win condition? It looks to be complete destruction of the land and complete destruction of all people on that land, including the hostages.

All these absolutes about how Israel is always wrong and must just give it up.

And never a thought to Hamas or Palestinians having to do Jack schite.

Kind of sophomoric, wouldn’t you say ?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

From the looks of it!
Reflecting what some Politicians and Netanyahou have said about the complete destruction of Gaza.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: blindmellojello

Yup, 2 or 3 days later, pages galore of the same comments.

Poor thing keeps running the hamster wheel and acts confused every time it makes a round.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Go peddle your nonsense somewhere else...

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The jews? You mean the Israeli government? Just fyi, they aren't the same thing, just as the horrible crimes our government has committed were not condoned nor approved by any individual American.

Blanket statements like yours just prove one thing - you need a blanket party.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The jews? You mean the Israeli government?

Yes, you're quite right.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

But the same doesn't apply to me when I call out the Israeli government as sadistic? You just made my argument for me: the Israeli government doesn't represent all Jews! See how you just made my point for me? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   

But the same doesn't apply to me when I call out the Israeli government as sadistic? You just made my argument for me: the Israeli government doesn't represent all Jews! See how you just made my point for me? Thanks.

Not sure if you're replying to the right person. Have I called you out about calling the Israeli government sadistic? I doubt it, since I generally agree, and have pointed out the Israeli crimes against America with respect to the USS Liberty attack multiple times to those blindly supporting what the Israeli government is doing to the people imprisoned in Gaza?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join