It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists have started to use AI to map out the future(s) of COVID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
As Yoda from the Star Wars movies once remarked, "Difficult to see, the future is ... always in motion." Many AI applications in health care have been attempted, but none that I know of have been successful ... except, perhaps, this one:

www.nature.com...

My favorite example from that project so far is their extrapolation of future behavior of all those SARS-CoV-2 virus variants. It's getting to be a lot of data to keep track of by virologists.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill --- here is a shorter summary article on that subject yesterday from FORTUNE magazine:

fortune.com... .summarizely.ai

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill

The best thing about tracking things that don't exist, is that they can say literally anything and people will believe it.

Then, if you don't believe in the made up variants of the "virus", people simply label you as anti-science, whatever that means, and think that your continued existence is a direct threat to humanity.

I'm sure whatever is concluded from these "predictions" certainly won't be used to further justify humanitarian atrocities and lockdowns and mass poison injections again though, am I right? /Sarcasm

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I wonder what AI thinks of the 'get boosted' campaign only having a little over 12% participation.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Scientists have started to use AI to map out the future(s) of COVID

You mean server farms that crawl the web . Good luck with that one. I can see it now , COVID will become a fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
AI doesn't exist.
From a source "close to the matter".

edit on 10/14/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I wonder what AI thinks of the 'get boosted' campaign only having a little over 12% participation.

It's definitely not 12% more like 1-2%. Pfizers stock is back to its 2014 value.

No one wants that toxic sh# with DNA contamination and 1500 side effects.
edit on 15-10-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It would be difficult to map out accurate maps considering they will be putting in false data. As Hologram says, they can pretty much 'predict' whatever figures and areas that rock their boat, and Covid19 fanatics will support it.

Fortunately, IMHO, the 'majority' of people are ready to move on and live somewhat normal lives without too much huff & puff over the 'disease'. And as time goes on, even more so.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: nugget1

It's definitely not 12% more like 1-2%. Pfizers stock is back to its 2014 value.

No one wants that toxic sh# with DNA contamination and 1500 side effects.

I question their numbers, too. Not that they'd lie to us; I just have trust issues as one of the 'unclean'.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill
(Bad joke removed)

Seriously though even for the best AI it is pure speculation as to how it may mutate, real world is seldom like the simulation and even the most powerful AI simulation can not take into account the butterfly affect or random changes with any level of certainty at all.

But for those that want to justify this as an excuse to get more budget for there oversized supercomputer gaming rig (Sorry lads we know what you do in the so called maintenance sessions) it is a good ploy to get more funding for there own job's.

Still in short term it may be pretty accurate but NOT in long term analysis of potential mutation's.

edit on 15-10-2023 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join