It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists grow whole model of human embryo, without sperm or egg

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I agree. Expanding on this type of research is probably not in the best interest of humanity. But we're talking about a sector of people who rarely place our best interests at the top of their list.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Check out 3 parent babies... Not always all bad...

Just to be handled with care, always keeping coming generations in mind.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: djz3ro

That's interesting!
Now there is a scientific fact that you don't need xx and xy chromosomes for reproduction...

That'll be a fun OP to quote

No, that is not what the science is showing here. Does this show reproduction? No it does not. You’re being quite hopeful in your interpretation of this OP to have it support your bias.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
imo...there are already lab grown "humans" walking among us as we speak...Most were grown in Dulce but some are from a small underground facility in Texas; however apparently they were very susceptible to the jab, Crona V, and had to be destroyed.

This was told to me by a drunk guy in a bar in Durango, Colorado. I have no reason to not believe him....

edit on 7-9-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: djz3ro

That's interesting!
Now there is a scientific fact that you don't need xx and xy chromosomes for reproduction...

That'll be a fun OP to quote

This comment didn't age well as it seems...

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

Some word salad for the initiated in wordsaladry...

Considering it's sort of a hook line and sinker post, I would say the fishes did bite very well...

Ghasp, ghasp...

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

There is a distinct difference between authentic humans and the artificial variety that one can use to easily differentiate between the two...lab babies lack any skill for imagination.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymatic
How did an op about some crazy mad scientist Frankenstein stuff get turned into a trans debate? Anyone who thinks this affirms trans ideology is seriously wrapped up in twisted cult-think.

It seems some aliens are obsessed with all thing trans

as for the story in question, it sounds all to freaky for me, weve had Dolly though many years ago so perhaps Molly is just around the corner
edit on 000000p3004America/Chicago907202349 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Hook, line, sinker and rolled up copy of the Angling Times!

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The subject goes way over my head but it seems a huge, but scary, development.

As for human cloning, the first case was back in 2002 allegedly by a company called Clonaid. South Korea and China seem to be the main players but I imaginr most millitary and intelligencw have been doing it for years.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Valid point actually.

It's interesting to see where this goes

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join