It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bing Burns Part 3: PostTrump America, A Prediction --AI

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Reread your last paragraph, good grief!

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: briantaylor

What about it? I'm suggesting that Bing is not creating new content as in some outsider observation role. Bing is establishing its opinion on what is already created on the internet. Since a massive level of anti-Trump is what is being pushed then Bing will be anti-Trump, and so buys right into the false narratives just like a typical liberal extremist who can't articulate past some surface-level BS thought process.

I also wonder how much friend/foe AI and algorithms play into what Bing gathers. I did a post on that a while back as to why we have become so polarized in the last 10 years.

Friend/Foe

edit on 21-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You are completely unable to make a point, any, at all apparently.
If I were your grade school English teacher, I would be taking you to the remedial class
Sorry, but I shant be wasting a moment more to do anything with you, beyond nothing ever again.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What about it? I'm suggesting that Bing is not creating new content as in some outsider observation role. Bing is establishing its opinion on what is already created on the internet. Since a massive level of anti-Trump is what is being pushed then Bing will be anti-Trump, and so buys right into the false narratives just like a typical liberal extremist who can't articulate past some surface-level BS thought process.

I also wonder how much friend/foe AI and algorithms play into what Bing gathers. I did a post on that a while back as to why we have become so polarized in the last 10 years.

Friend/Foe

1. He won’t acknowledge any of this
2. If he does, silently, he’ll never admit it

Rinse and repeat forever, with about 25 little fellas at ATS.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

If I were your grade school English teacher, I would be taking you to the remedial class
Sorry, but I shant be wasting a moment more to do anything with you, beyond nothing ever again.

What an absolutely bizarre sign off.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
1. He won’t acknowledge any of this
2. If he does, silently, he’ll never admit it

Rinse and repeat forever, with about 25 little fellas at ATS.

This is why they can scream how bad Trump is, pushing everything to some extreme Hyperbolic levels while totally ignoring everyone on the left such as Biden, Harris, Hilary, many liberal members of Congress, liberal Governors etc.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Works for me... BTW it's normally spelled "shan't" Mr. English Professor.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

As a human being, I would just like to say, "Here, here Bing!" You are not wrong.

What?

What fantasy land do you live in?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Does so-called AI gets its information from what is on the internet, and from what is reported and "pushed" out there by the major search engines.

We all know how bad the censorship has become when researching certain topics. This fact has been exposed. There are multiple threads about how Google and others are monitoring and censoring what we see and what does and does not get "top billing" so to speak.

Search engines censoring information

If you are programmed to give heavier weight to this major source or that major source and little to no weight to other sources, your essay will lean in their direction.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor

Yea, I don't know just how accurate this AI essay is supposed to be, but don't you see some obvious inconsistencies?

So, foe example it states:"They have diminished the social cohesion and civic engagement that could foster solidarity and community on national issues. They have threatened the social fabric and identity that bind the American people together as one nation under God."

Then it goes on to state:"By engaging Trump’s supporters in dialogue and education based on reason and empathy, we can bridge the polarization and division in our society. "

Looks like an internal logic conflict to me. You can't have it both ways. It's illogical to believe that Trump supporters are susceptible to reason and empathy after describing how they have fostered and/or encouraged polarization.

I find that confusing.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   
which one of these chatGPT LLM's was supposed to have passed the Bar Exam?

In all that drivel from BingBot, not once does the word "alleged" (crimes) appear.

Nuf said.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join