It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leprosy May Now be Endemic in Florida

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Interesting thread and some fun info but I'm stuck on one thing

The largest copperhead on record is only 4.5 feet

You wouldn't be stretching truths in your posts would you? Now I'm questioning everything

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

"You wouldn't be stretching truths in your posts would you? Now I'm questioning everything"

I know guys like you. They tend to be somewhat anal as in you believe everything you read is gospel truth. Even some universities publish bullsheep. That includes Clemson University's guideline for watering and using herbicide on Centipede grass. Go ahead, follow that and your law will be no more. I did and it took several years to recover it.

F that. It was at least 5' to 6' as I pined it with my rake, chopped its head off with a shovel. In SC everything is supersized. We have the skinks that are 8" to 10" long.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Exploding them seems like a good way to cause contact with the bacteria. Use pest repellent like predator urine. You ever watch the simpsons with the town snake hunt?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

The other neighbors whack them also. The state considers them a nuisance

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Interesting thread and some fun info but I'm stuck on one thing

The largest copperhead on record is only 4.5 feet

You wouldn't be stretching truths in your posts would you? Now I'm questioning everything

That’s the official record apparently.
The farm that I grew up on was loaded with copperheads. I saw my grandfather kill one there that was just over 6 feet long and my dad killed three at once with a bucket loader when he was removing an old brooder coop… two of them exceeded 5 feet in length.
I guess we should have submitted them for record consideration. We probably would have, but no one in our area (south central PA) found it remarkable, because they get that big.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join