It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TREASON! Rep. Waltz Says DOD Told Him China Spy Balloons Crossed US During Trump Years But Gen. Matt

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Trump was a good man and still is, but naive about the crookedness of what he was entering into. Remember, all the big alphabet agencies expected and planned for a crooked Hillary win. When they got Trump instead they began scheming against him immediately.

Trump should have known this from the beginning and eliminated those domestic enemies and if he would have planned for this, although it would have taken a whole lot of planning and people to make it work for him and all Americans, we wouldn't be currently living in such a dumpster fire today.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump wasn't prepared for DC. Remember, he said the level of corruption in DC stunned him. I think he knew very quickly, as far as that was concerned, that he was in over his head.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
if mattis was a part of holding back information needed by the president that is very disappointing.

I shouldnt be surprised to reach his rank you need to be a politician to some degree, but meh... disappointing.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump wasn't prepared for DC. Remember, he said the level of corruption in DC stunned him. I think he knew very quickly, as far as that was concerned, that he was in over his head.

Yes, very true. He went in bold, but too much of a nice guy, which would be great if he wasn't dealing with murdering backstabbing traitorous swine. They're all mostly still in there in all the darkest places in government. To actually do big ugly things against all of that would not have worked out right for Trump even if it eliminated some of the swamp.

Imagine Mattis doing this in say China or North Korea, what would have happened.... He would be publicly executed in front of his entire family in a very obscene and bloody fashion..

edit on 7-2-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Can you please cite where the definition is found in the Constitution or USC?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Unfortunately, the US military has a long, and inglorious, history of "political" flag officers, who got where they got, not by competence, but by brown-nosing.

Dates back to the earliest days of the nation--before even. The Civil War was particularly rife with 'em.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Where does Waltz say anything about Mattis knowing? He said that it needs to be determined that Mattis knew. Considering the existence of these other balloons weren't discovered until after the Trump administration was out of office, I'm going to guess he knew nothing about them.

so how
da f'k does
that work?

lol.

did the chinese tell?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Trump was a good man and still is, but naive about the crookedness of what he was entering into.

Probably, the most corrupt person on earth was shocked?

LMAO sure buddy sure

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TH3K1N60FK1N65

Trump was a good man and still is, but naive about the crookedness of what he was entering into.

LMAO sure buddy sure

We're not talking about Obama or Joe Biden.
Please, try to stay on track.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TH3K1N60FK1N65

LMAO sure buddy sure

So corrupt he gave his entire presidential salary to charity. /end sarc.

This is about another Judas though. Betrayers of trusts. It's about TDS and what it did to Judas types. While they only hoped they could frame Trump for something he DIDN'T actually do, they (FBI, judges, dem lawyers, etc, etc.) committed felony perjury by signing knowingly false court orders and subpoenas' to "get him" with fabrications. Mattis did his betrayal to get on that lucrative bandwagon, perhaps hoping after retirement to get a CNN job lol, or maybe just get some new betrayal and treason supporting friends.

Keep that dream alive though!

edit on 7-2-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

And yet nobody saw these balloons and nobody reported them. The Chinese did not like Trump and I don't really think they'd try to provoke him when he was constantly giving them a hard time. But Biden's a pushover.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Violater1

And yet nobody saw these balloons and nobody reported them. The Chinese did not like Trump and I don't really think they'd try to provoke him when he was constantly giving them a hard time. But Biden's a pushover.

The story out there, is that this balloon was tracked as it approached Alaska. Tracking continued as it went over Trudeau air space (he Never notified anyone of this chinese balloon over Canadastan), and then into the U.S.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I never liked Mattis... A bag of Hot Air and a registered Democrat....Voted for Obama....and party lines....

Never trusted him either....

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Who was the last person convicted of treason in the US? I googled it and retrieved this:

The last person convicted of treason was Tomoya Kawakita, a Japanese-American sentenced to death in 1952 for tormenting American prisoners of war during World War II. Even such a clear-cut case created qualms; President Eisenhower commuted Kawakita's sentence to life imprisonment.

I'm not saying it won't happen here and now, but it's been 61 years since the last treason conviction.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DirtWasher
Who was the last person convicted of treason in the US? I googled it and retrieved this:

The last person convicted of treason was Tomoya Kawakita, a Japanese-American sentenced to death in 1952 for tormenting American prisoners of war during World War II. Even such a clear-cut case created qualms; President Eisenhower commuted Kawakita's sentence to life imprisonment.

I'm not saying it won't happen here and now, but it's been 61 years since the last treason conviction.

Well, it needs to happen again!

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
"China had too much respect for ‘TRUMP’ for this to have happened, and it NEVER did. JUST FAKE DISINFORMATION!"

Awkward...

So much respect ☺️☺️☺️

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This could be a hint on how they hacked our 2020 election to help obama install joe to take the blame and fall for their 8 years of Treason and are now sending more as a joke and a hint ....on how they did it...

I think the next one should have Obamas face on it and Joe's on the other side...

That is what I would do...

China was expecting something and did not get what they hacked for...maybe??..

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join